Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

POST ALL ACTIVE CODES HERE!

Does this make it better?

• Yes

• No

• Sort of...

• I have no clue, I’m just here for the code

• Why don’t we have an entire section of the website?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thelegoguy09

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03rcbc6dr
Username
Thelegoguy09
Just thought this might organise things! Please only reply with codes below, and not anything else! This just helps organise it and make it easier for people to find the latest codes!

For those who don’t know, these codes are things you put in and get free stuff! You can input these in the friends menu! Just go Friends -> Add -> And type the code in. For example, they are like *example1* including the stars!

Have fun!

Last edited:

Thelegoguy09

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03rcbc6dr
Username
Thelegoguy09
You’ve probably already seen this, but *windshield6* is now available! You get 1 green cash!

Thelegoguy09

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03rcbc6dr
Username
Thelegoguy09
All other codes have expired the only code which I think is still active is the windshield one... Should we post expired codes?
No. That’s a good idea! I’ll update the title!

Air KFL

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032dzkbh
Username
Air KFL
It is good to have a single place for all the codes. The bad thing is if you have after every code 20 replies, it will be hard to find the codes. That’s why I would prefer a new thread for every code - it is always in the first post.

Air KFL

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032dzkbh
Username
Air KFL
Is it possible to put the active codes on a Wiki page? New thread for a code and the Wiki writers add the code to the Wiki.
List columns: code, start date, active (yes/no)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Bad idea; even changing the title of the topic would require a single user (or perhaps a small group of users, I don't know how it works on this forum with multiple topic-owners). And that particular user or group of users is not always available at the right time.

What's wrong with a single topic per code anyways? After a couple of days, the topic will be abandoned anyways ...

Except it is a competition to see who can post the code. Used to be one person, now quite honestly it’s a free for all!
Spot on.
It used to be just one person now it’s a race to post and that’s why we get multiple threads on the same code.

Having yer codes in just one thread sounds good but as already pointed out, the code would get lost very quickly , in just a couple of weeks the thread would be many pages long. The code could be at the top of the first page but whoever starts the thread would have to edit it twice a week now we have 2 codes.

The old way may not have been perfect but at the moment it makes more sense.

Personally I think there should be a thread for each new code, as others have mentioned the code would get lost with anyone replying and thanking the original poster in a single thread.

To make things easier and to keep the boards looking tidy, perhaps an Admin or Moderator (or a select number of forum users given Moderator privileges for just the ‘Airport City Announcements’ board) could close and archive the weekly code threads once the codes are no longer active, then that way we won’t see threads being resurrected weeks later with comments of how the code isn’t working.

Or we just leave things as they are now 🤷‍♂️

Thelegoguy09

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03rcbc6dr
Username
Thelegoguy09
I think there’s no need to such a thread. Bonuses expire. And it’s easier to create a new post with the current available code, as it happens now.
At the top, just click ‘jump to new’. Then you find the right codes.

Thelegoguy09

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03rcbc6dr
Username
Thelegoguy09
Due to the mixed thoughts on this post, I’ll wait about a week, and will review the poll results. If there are more No’s than Yes’s, I’ll delete it (somehow). Either way, you can still post new codes on this page. Post your thoughts below if needed, but please make sure people will still be able to view the codes.

Top Bottom