Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Polynesian Triangle Collection

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Today I flew 18 Giants to Samoa. Used a Golden Dice and got six drops. No broken planes. Will fly again tomorrow to pick up the two flights I need for the first star. Or I may press on to Wellington.
Cheers,
Tom

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Today I flew 18 Giants to Samoa. Used a Golden Dice and got six drops. Will fly again tomorrow to pick up the two flights I need for the first star. Or I may press on to Wellington.
Cheers,
Tom

What happened to Samzee? I have been trying to visit is airport for 2 weeks and it says he has been away. Just wondering if you heard anything.

Device
  1. iPad
What happened to Samzee? I have been trying to visit is airport for 2 weeks and it says he has been away. Just wondering if you heard anything.

I was wondering the same thing. It's like he pulled off that QL feat and then just disappeared. I've also noticed several others are finally dropping off the radar as well. I know some of us just hold strong to this repetitious game, but it's enjoyable when a lot of long-time regulars stick together with it.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I PM'd SamZee a few days ago asking if he was on holiday. Haven't heard anything back.
Jonnycash has also disappeared. No word from him, either.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Today I flew 20 Giants to Wellington. Only three drops, even with a Golden Dice. One plane in Repair. Wellington again tomorrow.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
It's summer time, lots of us are taking vacation...I was traveling the past 3 weeks (work related), will be traveling again for the next 2 (vacation related)...taking some time off does help :)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Today I returned to Wellington with 21 Giants. Four drops with a Golden Dice. Two planes in Repair. Honolulu tomorow.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
21 flights to Honolulu brought seven drops with Golden Dice. Two planes in Repair. Tomorrow to Funafuti.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Today, Funafuti. 24 flights and six drops. Used up lots of fuel and passengers. Four Giants in Repair. Tomorrow I fly to Boston so Tahiti will have to wait a couple of days.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
In Boston visiting my son and waiting for a ride to take me west to Shelburne Falls where I'll spend a week with college friends. Got up early and used a Tahiti map. Bought a Golden Dice and got six Jade Amulets after only eight landings. Earned the Moai Statues and paid four greenies to speed up the building.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Now I can relax ... until the next quest.
Cheers,
Tom

In Boston visiting my son and waiting for a ride to take me west to Shelburne Falls where I'll spend a week with college friends. Got up early and used a Tahiti map. Bought a Golden Dice and got six Jade Amulets after only eight landings. Earned the Moai Statues and paid four greenies to speed up the building.
View attachment 1137
View attachment 1138
Now I can relax ... until the next quest.
Cheers,
Tom

It looks like mini Alien Legacies (y) !

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
I finished the quest today and also got the Moai Statues. It took me more flights then Tom despite using golden dices constantly. With 10 Giants (4x S1) I managed to do 12/13 flights with each map, using almost no extra fuel/passengers from the warehouse:
Samoa, 3 maps, 37 flights.
Wellington, 2 maps, 23 flights.
Tahiti, 3 maps, 38 flights.
Honolulu, 2 maps, 25 flights.
Funafuti, 4 maps, 40 flights (and another 7 still in the air).

I'm now going to fly for all seconds stars (have enough maps) and maybe a third one if the last 50 excavations flights give me more extra maps.

Top Bottom