Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPadOS Planes have no sound-who has the same issue?

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
While takeoff, taxiing and landing, ALL planes have no sound. I noticed it after the last update (7.19) and I hope it gets fixed soon! Who has the same issue?
EDIT: I have sound effects on, volume high and the other sounds (coin collecting sound etc.) are working!

Happy flying (with no sound :)) !

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Have you checked the sound settings in the game's settings? Left button controls the plane and game sounds, while right button controls the music. In my settings you will note that both are off. I know these are the same on Windows and Android, and would not think it would be to much different for iPadOS.

1591730251668.png

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
Have you checked the sound settings in the game's settings? Left button controls the plane and game sounds, while right button controls the music. In my settings you will note that both are off. I know these are the same on Windows and Android, and would not think it would be to much different for iPadOS.

View attachment 33145
Yes, I have them both „on“. As I said, the other game sounds are working, but the plane sounds aren’t. :(

Sj757

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03sx3xw7v
Username
Sj757
While takeoff, taxiing and landing, ALL planes have no sound. I noticed it after the last update (7.19) and I hope it gets fixed soon! Who has the same issue?
EDIT: I have sound effects on, volume high and the other sounds (coin collecting sound etc.) are working!

Same problem plus the music reloops

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Please PM.
Username
Airport City

Same

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ymbp4x
Username
Owldfahrt
In my case the jets have no sound and neither do the spacecraft, but the propellor aircraft do. All other sounds are working, I think.
This is my first post to any forum. The habit of a lifetime has changed!

aBRx

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zfkwzg0, 032aac6k8
Username
BearcatsRx

Haven’t had any sounds on any planes except for small prop planes since middle of last week

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ymbp4x
Username
Owldfahrt
I'd go crazy if I were to play this game with those hideous sounds on.

If the sounds are gone I see this as a step in a right direction then the next ☑ on the to do list is the removal of 100 restriction.
Yes, I can relate to that. I’d like to be able to switch off all of the various clicks and bells, particularly that racket when an item drops, but leave the aircraft sounds on if I wanted them. As for the 100 restriction, I’m unable, in polite company, to say what I think of it!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i7cpr2b
Username
Airborn Svend
After Update ALL sounds dissapears after returning from ads - killing app and restarting gives Sound back.

Top Bottom