Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Opinion of the Falcon Aircraft

I would like some opinions on what you think of the Falcon aircraft. Thanks in advance.
Indeed, it has the highest pax per time in the game. But it takes a lot of resources (lollipops and earplugs). Barkmi gave me the great advice to buy Falcon adventure maps from the Duke so I can sometimes fly Falcons for pax without asking for earplugs every day.

Indeed, it has the highest pax per time in the game. But it takes a lot of resources (lollipops and earplugs). Barkmi gave me the great advice to buy Falcon adventure maps from the Duke so I can sometimes fly Falcons for pax without asking for earplugs every day.
Right. Another plus on adventure maps is the flight time is the same for Falcons - 3 hours, unlike most others which can double or triple; although others provide shorter duration like the big haulers. I use adventure maps when resources are low\save flight time. Cost becomes steep though.

Makes sure you have 350 pax and 45 units of fuel every 3hrs because as soon as they go they are back and thirsty for more pax and fuel (reconfigure your city to service them).
Every day you'll need min 7 (if 1 is in service) lollies and ep - that's if you are flying intensively.
Then buy those excavation maps to fall back on because as soon as you hit the roof in your warehouse it becomes empty again.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I would like some opinions on what you think of the Falcon aircraft. Thanks in advance.
They do consume a lot of resources, but if you have them in pairs with one going to your destination and another going to Mogadishu, you can get flights done without requesting earplugs...just at a slower rate.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
They do consume a lot of resources, but if you have them in pairs with one going to your destination and another going to Mogadishu, you can get flights done without requesting earplugs...just at a slower rate.
I've been flying to bora bora this week and if I weren't, I could balance between resource locations and excavation maps :)

I've been flying to bora bora this week and if I weren't, I could balance between resource locations and excavation maps :)
I’ve been doing falcon to Zanzibar as they forgot to put the earplugs and lollipops as flight items! 50 to go and all done for free!

S3 drop down to 1hr 45 or something like that. You need the resources but super cool plane. My favourite.

I’ve been doing falcon to Zanzibar as they forgot to put the earplugs and lollipops as flight items! 50 to go and all done for free!

S3 drop down to 1hr 45 or something like that. You need the resources but super cool plane. My favourite.
Same, sorta. Only a single stock Falcon but hitting Zanzibar (and Bora-Bora) due to zero flight items. I just hate the low event currency with Falcons - 6? Such 🤬 !!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

Sorry, yes I meant Zanzibar (but Bora Bora too with jumbos). Fantastic that there are no flight items. I've done 326 flights so far, I think

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yes the excavations do come in handy, but seeing that I got stars in all the regular falcon flights, I burn through them very quickly. Zanzibar really came through with this event, and it doesnt cost flight items 😁

Top Bottom