Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Open All option for chests

When you get up to 100 launch ready chests, it takes a long time to open them all up.

Please add an option to open all of the chests at once
OMG how many times i send them about it i hate it just keep clicking if they return back like the old one fast click thats so good now its boring i ask my kids to set and do it for me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The last time i remember i ask Gi to make it more faster not waiting that light coming from the chest :hungover: then click to open.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
OMG how many times i send them about it i hate it just keep clicking if they return back like the old one fast click thats so good now its boring i ask my kids to set and do it for me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The last time i remember i ask Gi to make it more faster not waiting that light coming from the chest :hungover: then click to open.
I've asked my husband to do it for me before. Visiting also

CRK

350+ Star Club
Agreed with the open-all option
also want an option that you don't want to open that specific box.
for example: if you have won a few times the event-competition and opened the platinum boxes, the warehouse for "powerful explosion bolt" easily reaches the #100
and if you are saving for QL launches you don't want to loose PEB by opening launchready-boxes

Top Bottom