Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Only getting 1 video ad per day

Device
  1. iPhone
Every day this week I’ve only been allowed to watch 1 video ad to get an item like the fruit lollipop. Once I watch 1 ad it says the next one is available in 24 hours. Very annoying. Anyone else getting this? Usually it lets me watch around 10 a day to obtain extra items

Am I missing something? Is this a new thing?
1E792CC5-1905-4656-9E95-2660BB5316D3.png

Device
  1. iPhone
There can be 2 things, either you are using the videos for building items or repair items or other related items for this add count, or a glitch (for which contacting support is best
Thank you. Literally only watching videos for fruit lollipops. Usually I get 9-10 video ads per day but every day this week it gives me 1 then makes me wait 24 hours

NO WAY would i play the game if i had to watch vids ... IOS the only one showing vids or is the WIN ver only one replace them w/ 5 sec breaks ❔
Windows used to have them but there were licensing problems, and GI couldn't agree/afford them so windows went without them for some while. The 5 second breaks replaced them in exactly the same slots. At the time there was discussion around a weekly maximum number as well as daily, so to the end of the week they weren't available.

Not sure if a history lesson helps LOL!

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
Windows used to have them but there were licensing problems, and GI couldn't agree/afford them so windows went without them for some while. The 5 second breaks replaced them in exactly the same slots. At the time there was discussion around a weekly maximum number as well as daily, so to the end of the week they weren't available.

Not sure if a history lesson helps LOL!
it does clarify an article i read long time ago when they planned to move to S.F. to be closer to silicone valley 😂 they prob scared off by the extremist running the asylum on the coast ... they stated in the article their game would not have any ads

Top Bottom