Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On the wings of love - Android

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
OK so now my passengers are a LOT less than they were before when I was collecting them!!! This is a strange mission! Seems like changes keep taking place with the game without doing an update...

Just tap the picture of the heart bags at the top of your screen and you can use them right out of storage without having to scroll.

Scud: thanks for the hint, tapping the Romantic Passenger count will allow you to use the 10, 50, 150 packs, but not the 3. The 3-passenger pack seems coming a lot more often than the larger packs though, and it is still only accessable throug the warehouse :(.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
My Progress Report for Day 1 of this mission...
31 flights to Venice
14 flights to Maldive Islands
8 flights to Provence

Number of stuffed animals dropped from flights for Plush Pleasure collection... ZERO !!! (Hopefully, Verona and Riviera destinations will have better drop rates)
Number of flowers collected for Valentine's bouquet...Zero
Number of times the game froze trying to visit neighbors... Too many to count!

I hope others are having a better success rate (and more fun) than I am.
So far, I'd say this bird must have had its Wings (of Love) clipped!!! :mad:

My Progress Report for Day 1 of this mission...
37 flights to Venice
12 flights to Maldive Islands
8 flights to Provence

Number of stuffed animals dropped from flights for Plush Pleasure collection... ZERO !!! (Hopefully, Verona and Riviera destinations will have better drop rates)
Number of flowers collected for Valentine's bouquet...Zero
Number of times the game froze trying to visit neighbors... Too many to count!

I hope others are having a better success rate (and more fun) than I am.
So far, I'd say this bird must have had its Wings (of Love) clipped!!! :mad:

Sky Ranger: you made a lot more flight than I did in day one!

Here is what I had:
15 flights to Venice
9 flights to Maldive Islands
4 flights to Provence

And here is what I received:
6 flowers (not a set) for the Valentain's Bouquet collection
5 stuffed animals (not a set) for the A Plush Pleasure collection

I also completed all the Valentain's tasks on the left of the screen.

The only difference I see is: number of neighbors I visited today: Zero. I didn't want to freeze up my game again since the first unsuccessful visit right after the update. I would love to visit my neighbors to get more flowers and romantic passengers, but I just don't want to risk to crash my game again or to cause any permanent damage to my game :unsure:.

Good luck tomorrow everybody!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Day 2 Progress Report...
I'm sure that this has probably been mentioned already somewhere in the forum, but...
it IS possible to obtain pruning shears from your neighbors when visiting them by clicking on the flower bunches around their city. However, I don't know what, if anything, that player receives as a "kickback" gift in return. I experimented with this on a player who is no longer active here (D B Cooper) because I know he has a conservatory.

When I am able to get into someone else's city (after holding my breath and hoping my game won't crash into oblivion), I have been having the best luck with bonus gifts from the Sweet Shops and Merry-Go-Rounds. I have completed 8 Dolce Vita collections, so far.

I have also completed one Plush Pleasure collection and am close to finishing a second one. (Thanks in large part to flights to Provence and Verona) I have yet to make a flight to Riviera, and I doubt that I will because it seems like a waste of 200 Romantic Passengers that would be better served toward two flights to Verona...or four flights to Provence.
Collecting the flowers for the Valentine's Boquet has been the biggest challenge for me... only one lily and one tulip in two days! That's not gonna make a very impressive bouquet. And it's not gonna get me anywhere near successfully completing this challenge and earning a... ??? What? Is there some sort of prize or special building that we will be getting for this? I sure hope so. And it better be good. Really, REALLY good!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Day 3...
I now have 4 Plush Pleasure collections... Anyone who would like to quickly fulfill this part of the challenge should send the Delta planes to Verona. Almost every plane has returned with at least one (and often TWO) stuffed animal, as well as the 50 Rom. Passengers.

I only collected one rose and one more lily today. So, for me, this is all about shears, shears, shears.
I must need to add some fertilizer around my airport city and do a little rain dance, because my flowers don't seem to want to grow and be a part of my Valentine's Bouquet. Perhaps my pruning shears need to be sharpened? Please send me some ;)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
A quick question to all those who updated and complete this new mission. The promo prize 'Some lake' what does it drop ? Is it really worth all the pain of this update ?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Quick question to Aero, as the starmaster, how are you doing at flying and obtaining stars? Any tips?? The amount of romantic passengers is so low I can not imagine anyone getting the maximum amount of stars for this mission. I am already struggling getting around 100 passengers after I wake up to send out my 4 turboprops..

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Quick question to Aero, as the starmaster, how are you doing at flying and obtaining stars? Any tips?? The amount of romantic passengers is so low I can not imagine anyone getting the maximum amount of stars for this mission. I am already struggling getting around 100 passengers after I wake up to send out my 4 turboprops..

Well my tactics:
started with one plane to venice, when i reached the 3 stars, sold it and bought a plane for Maldive, reached 3 stars, sold it and bought a plane for Provence, now on 42 flights... so working on that.
And have 2 jumbo's flying to which made 29 flights now.
The tactic? the jumbo planes drop everytime they come back 50 passengers... use a lot of fuel thanks to tdv and my phone is always on :rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Saw this on the Facebook page, its all a bit nothingy
  • Airport City MobileDear players, thank you for your support and patience, we appreciate it so much! We're really sorry for the inconveniences and are working hard to resolve this situation.
I'm still on the Stanta update (1.75?) to take the AL's for all they are worth but keep thinking of updating as time on the WoL mission is counting down. My next window to update is in around an hour when one of the AL drops... should I do it is the question?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
i just noticed this when neighbors visit my airport and click on my WOL bldgs.. it gives out 2 regular passengers + 1 RP.

so please visit and click on your neighbors' pink bldgs. you get your RPs and they get theirs as well.. :)

Top Bottom