Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On The Wings Of Love 2022 Event Discussion

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
The level rewards are getting smaller and smaller. The fuel is most notable. Past events have had 1000 qty fuel rewards in just one single level, in addition to others at 400-800 qty in the same event. In this event, all fuel rewards TOTAL are only 1350. And it's hard to believe GI considers 400 coins a reward--especially at Premium Class Level 38. This will probably be the first event in almost two years of playing that I don't even bother to try and finish. It's becoming too much effort (and cash) for less and less gained.

The level rewards are getting smaller and smaller. The fuel is most notable. Past events have had 1000 qty fuel rewards in just one single level, in addition to others at 400-800 qty in the same event. In this event, all fuel rewards TOTAL are only 1350. And it's hard to believe GI considers 400 coins a reward--especially at Premium Class Level 38. This will probably be the first event in almost two years of playing that I don't even bother to try and finish. It's becoming too much effort (and cash) for less and less gained.
I’m pretty sure cash won’t be needed to reach level 40. I’m already (almost) level 26 and haven’t spent a single greenie (and won’t, even if that means I won’t complete it)

But I agree 100% with you, premium class this time is absolutely miserable. It’s the first event on months I didn’t buy it.
Just hope they feel it in their pockets.

The Task tab glitch has hit me. Android, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7.
What can I do??
Tried different graphics settings, restarting, rebooting, swearing.
Help!

EDIT
It just fixed itself somehow!
I had all my Gazebos de-roaded, put a road back in front of one, and the third task fixed itself and is asking for Gazebo visits! A coincidence?!?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220328-130025_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20220328-130025_Airport City.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 88
Last edited:

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
I think that the "golden heart" bonus, is a series competitor in the league of the most useless bonus ever collected. The only competitor is the Chinese lantern bonus.

As non of the players can reach even the max romantic players, before double the max.

This is just a laugh in the face from GI side.

Does any of you, can keep a high level of romantic pax to feed many flights?

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
03AMMX63Y
Username
Deepspace5
I think that the "golden heart" bonus, is a series competitor in the league of the most useless bonus ever collected. The only competitor is the Chinese lantern bonus.

As non of the players can reach even the max romantic players, before double the max.

This is just a laugh in the face from GI side.

Does any of you, can keep a high level of romantic pax to feed many flights?
I have only been able to keep just enough to feed planes and even then I’m sending on regular missions due to lack of passangers

Top Bottom