Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Number of flights for Alliance tasks determined

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Interesting topic.
Personally I find time the difficulty in completing the missions, rather than the fuel. I won’t use extra fuel to instant return these as I think its wasteful.
Particularly the third task, which is around 100 jumbo flights, or 80 Condor flights. Realistically these are 2 sends a day for a single plane, x 6 days. 6 because you lose a bit of time at week beginning and end.
12 flights per plane means at least 7 condors, or at least 9 jumbos to meet that, without accounting for any speed ups/bonuses/S planes.
My point is often new players think it is easy to do all tasks in a week, so I just thought I’d lay out the above.

To be clear I’m not saying these aren’t achievable, just showcasing that it’s not easily done week on week at higher levels unless you are willing to dedicate a lot of resources to this singular goal.

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
Nice observation and data gathering.

Edited: to remove speculation on algorithm, suffice to say there is either some randomness or additional complexity at higher or lower levels.

Last edited:

Aviator TD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Pilot TD
Question: I understand that the missions depend on the planes in the fleet, but does this mean the entire fleet including planes in the hangar, or can I swap the planes in the Hangar on Sunday night to affect the missions for next week?

Thanks

A.Alecho

1200+ Star Club
Hi all! I am pretty sure I have figured out how the number of flights per Alliance task is determined.

The first set of graphs below shows that the number of flights is determined based on total fuel required for the flights and your experience level. As you increase in experience level, the total fuel required increases in a non-linear fashion before reaching a maximum at level 80. This is not dependent on what plane type you have.

The second set of graphs is then an estimation of the number of flights you will be assigned per task, based on your experience level and plane type. Error bars are ranges because some plane types have a range of fuel required per destination.

I have validated this with 2 weeks of data from my alliance, and have posted it with permission my my alliance leader.
Please let me know if you have questions or suggestions. I would love to see if this data is validated in your own alliance tasks. Happy flying! :)

View attachment 32552View attachment 32555
Great Efford Thank you for Work !

Top Bottom