Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

No More Level 7 Building items on Gift List

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Is it just me or after the Dark Skies update I no longer have the Level 7 Building items on my gift list.:eek:
I have only noticed this as one of my neighbours has asked for some items which I was happily going to gift but I found they have disappeared. :confused:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
It appears after the last update with the exception of a few people who have games that were not updated.
Everyone else seems to have lost the ability to gift level 7 items or some recent gifts.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Blackcloud, the gifts disappear when you finsh the level 7 building. I can still gift the laptop (still have to build town hall)
There is a chance you can use sent back if I interpred the posts of javi and Ninalouettes correctly. Maybe they can confirm?

edit: nsari confirmed sent back works, see dayly thread

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
I can only commit that since I have finished my Town Hall LVL7 this weekend, there is also Laptop gone from my gift list. So yes this items dissapears when you built one of the buildings.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Blackcloud, the gifts disappear when you finsh the level 7 building. I can still gift the laptop (still have to build town hall)
There is a chance you can use sent back if I interpred the posts of javi and Ninalouettes correctly. Maybe they can confirm?

edit: nsari confirmed sent back works, see dayly thread
I got only the laptop, probably because my townhall is not finished as other people confirm. The tower control and the terminal is done.
Do you need the laptop? I can send you one. (if yes to which user?)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
I got only the laptop, probably because my townhall is not finished as other people confirm. The tower control and the terminal is done.
Do you need the laptop? I can send you one. (if yes to which user?)
javi, thank you for asking but I have all the building item I need for the upgrade

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Just to update people.
It has been confirmed that if a neighbour sends a level 7 item and you press "Send in Return" the neighbour will get the Level 7 item you previously had.
Regardless this is a crappy "enhancement" by GI :banhappy:and I will raise a ticket. :banghead:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Just to update people.
It has been confirmed that if a neighbour sends a level 7 item and you press "Send in Return" the neighbour will get the Level 7 item you previously had.
Regardless this is a crappy "enhancement" by GI :banhappy:and I will raise a ticket. :banghead:
Blackcloud, is it wise to raise a ticket? maybe the sent back option is the bug, not the disappearing from the list. If they fix this we can't sent level 7 at all

Top Bottom