Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows No gifts arriving

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
RogF1
Since the update I can visit neighbours again - unless they have not been updated themselves - but for the last 6 days no gifts have arrived (used to be abt 12 a day) even though I am sending them out.
Also my friend code has been changed!!! Does this mean that neighbours need to remove me from their neighbour lists and then add me again?
What's going on?
Rog
BTW only had 1 visitor during this time!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
RogF1
Got it thanks for your help :)
Guess this means that anyone who added me as a neighbor will have to delete me and then add manually - should they feel the need :unsure: please!
Probably will apply to others who had their friend code changed too.
Rog

Last edited:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Got it thanks for your help
Guess this means that anyone who added me as a neighbor will have to delete me and then add manually - should they feel the need please!
Probably will apply to others who had their friend code changed too.
Rog
my advice is to wait for update until issue is resolved. just try to find some new people.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Aalm14s
Username
Khiez follow by item needed
Still hardly any gifts arriving - just 1 or 2 a day from "new"ish neighbours despite sending 20 each day.
Now starting to get annoying :sick:
hai..
i got the same problem too since my friend code keep changing :(

I ' adding you as my neighbors pls accept to see if i can send and collect gift fm neighbors

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
RogF1
hai..
i got the same problem too since my friend code keep changing :(

I ' adding you as my neighbors pls accept to see if i can send and collect gift fm neighbors

Hi - added you and when you appear in my neighbor list will send a landing lamp. If you could send one from my list that will be great.
Thanks,
Rog

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Aalm14s
Username
Khiez follow by item needed
@Rog i hv received your gift . Intercom but by mistakes i returned with fuel 20.
Pls check if you can collect my gift.
If so will send as per your sigi start tomorrow.

Cheers

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Guys it may be a good idea to visit the neighbours you are having problems with
This sometimes resets GI server, give it a try it may help.
I have found this when trying to launch and cant see the neighbours launch
Once i visit the launch appears:);):D(y)

D

Deleted member 5399

HOW 'S THIS FOR GIFTS?
How about getting a gift from someone, although not a forum member, that is/ was something from the 'LAST EVENT' the UFO Challenge, and getting it today???

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@KenDuckySmith As far as both sides keep clicked "return gift" , the two neighbors can spend whole year building up 365 Old Lanterns in anticipation of next event.
I'm doing it with few of my neighbors right now.
Don't know if GI won't wipe them before next iteration of the event, though : )

Top Bottom