Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android No Friend requests

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6b8fyu
Username
KS/itemINeed
Ever since I have been playing this game I have never received a friend request. I get the daily/hourly 4 available, and I can request friends who then accept or ignore, but I don't ever get requests that I can accept or ignore. My son gets request daily that he can accept or otherwise.

Any ideas?

Is it possible to back up just game app data on android and do a fresh download and install and then restore the app data. Would this possibly fix the problem?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Maybe a strange question, but does top 100 flights work in your game?
I have been partijloyaliteit blocked in one of my games. I didn't get automatic invites, worldmap didn't work and offers for free greenies didn't work (duke did work)

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Ever since I have been playing this game I have never received a friend request. I get the daily/hourly 4 available, and I can request friends who then accept or ignore, but I don't ever get requests that I can accept or ignore. My son gets request daily that he can accept or otherwise.

Any ideas?

Is it possible to back up just game app data on android and do a fresh download and install and then restore the app data. Would this possibly fix the problem?

Before you try anything else, please check that you have posted your friend code correctly. people who try your code maybe getting a message saying it is incorrect.

Backing up does not work that way, it would just restore your old game with no changes or it could cause your game to become unusable.
Then you would have to go through the process of requesting GI to give a code to restore your game, but that takes time and information you may or may not remember.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6b8fyu
Username
KS/itemINeed
Maybe a strange question, but does top 100 flights work in your game?
I have been partijloyaliteit blocked in one of my games. I didn't get automatic invites, worldmap didn't work and offers for free greenies didn't work (duke did work)

No I dont think Top100 works. I have never seen anything to do with that. World map does work, I can see all the cities with the different coloured dots (visitable/not visitable). I do get offers for game downloads to get free greenies.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6b8fyu
Username
KS/itemINeed
Before you try anything else, please check that you have posted your friend code correctly. people who try your code maybe getting a message saying it is incorrect.

Backing up does not work that way, it would just restore your old game with no changes or it could cause your game to become unusable.
Then you would have to go through the process of requesting GI to give a code to restore your game, but that takes time and information you may or may not remember.

Thanks for the info.

Yes friend code is posted correctly. You can test it and see what response you get if you like.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6b8fyu
Username
KS/itemINeed
Just checked (wow for first time) and Top 100 does work. So that is where it is :)

Had 1 point last week, 2 points current week. Resetting about now.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6b8fyu
Username
KS/itemINeed
Interesting. Friend requests are working. I have got about 3 from this forum over weekend. All accepted. However I have never ever got daily random requests. I get the 4 that I can request, but obviously not on list that gets sent out to others.

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Interesting. Friend requests are working. I have got about 3 from this forum over weekend. All accepted. However I have never ever got daily random requests. I get the 4 that I can request, but obviously not on list that gets sent out to others.

In my pre-forum days, I had the same experience. I could pick from the "Add Friends" screen, but if I didn't initiate it, I didn't get friends. I always assumed that it was because my game accounts aren't attached to any social networks (Facebook, Twitter). What about yours?

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
No mine are attached although I don't update achievements. Usually hit the X rather than the share button.

Well, then, there is a question looking for an answer, because, like you, I never received a single request from the "Add Friends" feature. It's been posited that most of the games rotating through there are in fact defunct, but you say your son receives requests that way regularly?
I mean it would make sense that it's a one-way feature: There are no friend codes being displayed. Then the question becomes where am I in that rotation of games? Can other people view and request to add my game? Or is the rotation so clogged with dead games that there's nobody there?
I would love for somebody to shed some light on this!

@belledohna Occasionally on one of my support games, a known neighbor will pop up on the add friend list. If I add them and I usually do, I ALWAYS send a note to that neighbor to look for my game in their list. If they don't add me as well, I can't trade or fly with them. Sometimes I don't appear on their game at all and they can't add me. I will then just delete them and try adding them the old fashioned way, with a friend code.

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
@belledohna Occasionally on one of my support games, a known neighbor will pop up on the add friend list. If I add them and I usually do, I ALWAYS send a note to that neighbor to look for my game in their list. If they don't add me as well, I can't trade or fly with them. Sometimes I don't appear on their game at all and they can't add me. I will then just delete them and try adding them the old fashioned way, with a friend code.

Thanks, @LAX!
Let me ask a couple of questions because I'm not entirely clear.
First off, across all five of your games, how many neighbors are we talking about?

And do you mean that a neighbor from one game shows up in the 'add friend' screen of another game?

Are these forum or non-forum players, and if non-forum, how do you send them a note exactly? (I have no idea how social networks interface with this game in spite of the stewardesses' frequent exhortations.)

I undertstand what you mean when you add them; that moves you over to their 'waiting' screen, but if they don't add you at that point, you can't trade or fly with them.

Also, are android/IOS users all in the same add-friend pool, or are they separate?

Last edited:
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
amquuhun
Username
Jhanki

Any ideas?

I was hoping to make connections through this forum, as I don't belong to social networks either. Seems there are fewer folks playing on kindle than any other platforms. Now today, I go to access the weekly bonus code, and that's been relegated to Twitter also. Help!

I was hoping to make connections through this forum, as I don't belong to social networks either. Seems there are fewer folks playing on kindle than any other platforms. Now today, I go to access the weekly bonus code, and that's been relegated to Twitter also. Help!

Unfortunately the Kindle version of the game really seems to be neglected by GI - Which is a shame.

We do however post the codes on the forum every Friday as soon as GI release them. This weeks is dream228 (y)

Top Bottom