Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS No free gifts by watching ads anymore?

Well seems like most either could not or would not answer the actual question.
I will say your answer was a bit terse and the intelligent answer part could definitely
be construed in the wrong context. Don't get me wrong I completely understand your
frustration as I have submitted tickets that were meant to impart a sarcastic tone and
magnify their shortcomings. One of my favorites is their not actually reading your message
and asking for the same information you have submitted 1 or 2 times already within that ticket. :ROFLMAO:

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
I still have the offers. IOS and Android.

But sometime you cant get all 5 shortly.
You need to check over and over and over until you get the offer.
Or sometime I visit Madlen and home and there the offer.

I've been trying literally all day since the most recent update and it has not popped up once, not for fuel, catalysts, or passengers. I'm on 4 different iOS devices and it's been the same on those. I have submitted a ticket and will post the response when it eventually comes.

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
30vdnya.jpg

the change after update for android did not only stop the free offers by watching video's of game adds
it also made it no longer a posseble to enter passed weekend codes limited to the last code
as for before the update one could enter all the weekend codes sinds they were presented in the new format *xxx404*
this means a new player will be more tempted(forced) to buy greens to expand ore advance in the game

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
the change after update for android did not only stop the free offers by watching video's of game adds
it also made it no longer a posseble to enter passed weekend codes limited to the last code
as for before the update one could enter all the weekend codes sinds they were presented in the new format *xxx404*
this means a new player will be more tempted(forced) to buy greens to expand ore advance in the game
I could never enter all codes.

It only seemed to work for codes that came out when you were actually playing meaning for people who restored their games.
My theory is If you restored you could enter them again but only back to the point where you started.

I could never enter all codes.

It only seemed to work for codes that came out when you were actually playing meaning for people who restored their games.
My theory is If you restored you could enter them again but only back to the point where you started.
no it used to work i started anew android version just to test and it worked from the start but no longer after the last update

@Fencat it used to work for android and windows now sinds last update it no longer works on either platform
it has helped a lot off players in the past to put down a reasonable city without spending real cash if i remeber correctly all the codes that where posseble to enter acumelated around 90 airportcash and around 50000coins if not more so i think why g.i might off changed it would be the los off cash sales

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
@Fencat it used to work for android and windows now sinds last update it no longer works on either platform
it has helped a lot off players in the past to put down a reasonable city without spending real cash if i remeber correctly all the codes that where posseble to enter acumelated around 90 airportcash and around 50000coins if not more so i think why g.i might off changed it would be the los off cash sales
Yea sounds like a reasonable explanation, sad it didnt work for me but oh well no use crying over spilled milk :depressed:

new trend is setting more and more players ar
Yea sounds like a reasonable explanation, sad it didnt work for me but oh well no use crying over spilled milk :depressed:
i think the way to compencate would be to follow the new trend in creating multiple accounts to be able to generate your one fuel by gifting to your owne accounts and this way you can regift the usualy more than 20 neighbors yo got with no interval

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
new trend is setting more and more players ar

i think the way to compencate would be to follow the new trend in creating multiple accounts to be able to generate your one fuel by gifting to your owne accounts and this way you can regift the usualy more than 20 neighbors yo got with no interval
I'm out of phones/tablets to create more accounts on :D
might make an extra windows account sometime I guess as there seems to be no free videos anyway atm

I'm out of phones/tablets to create more accounts on :D
might make an extra windows account sometime I guess as there seems to be no free videos anyway atm
at least in windows 10 you can create multiple accounts on the same pc ore laptop. tablet and easely switch between them in a matter of seconds

Top Bottom