Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

No CBM In 2 Years. What Now?

A Robbie Airport

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
A Robbie Airport
Username
A Robbie Airport
I have been saving my gold tokens since the last CBM sale as I was less than 10 short of purchasing at that point.

I have seen nothing worthy of burning gold tokens on outside of CBM at this point. No CBM is fine but give me something worthy of gold tokens.

I have been saving my gold tokens since the last CBM sale as I was less than 10 short of purchasing at that point.

I have seen nothing worthy of burning gold tokens on outside of CBM at this point. No CBM is fine but give me something worthy of gold tokens.
Reserve Hangar 2
Mystery Super bonuses
S2 planes

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Reserve Hangar 2
Mystery Super bonuses
S2 planes
The last two can be trumped by flying alliance maps, so that leaves Reserve Hangar 2. I think those costs for the hangar and the expansion of the hangar are a bit too costly in my opinion, but it is a gift that keeps on giving, so I understand the benefit

A Robbie Airport

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
A Robbie Airport
Username
A Robbie Airport
The last two can be trumped by flying alliance maps, so that leaves Reserve Hangar 2. I think those costs for the hangar and the expansion of the hangar are a bit too costly in my opinion, but it is a gift that keeps on giving, so I understand the benefit
What he said, juice is not worth the squeeze.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
We laugh, but it will be a huge gamechanger.....bigger than the drop rate fix of planetariums. With the limit, the tables would turn because the vets would become rookies, and the rookies vets. You have to play the game quite differently when it comes to maps and fuel.

I know that statement is coming from the outrage on the Weekly Alliance announcement :unsure:
It's a fact, every time we enjoy something G! takes it away
GD bug G! took it away
Fast tap - gone
SC benefiting launches - gone
Fuel rings - near miss
The nice planes we got from a certain update - gone (the less I say on this one the better).

We laugh, but it will be a huge gamechanger.....bigger than the drop rate fix of planetariums. With the limit, the tables would turn because the vets would become rookies, and the rookies vets. You have to play the game quite differently when it comes to maps and fuel.
True, I will definitely benefit because a while ago I started a new game with all the permutations and right now it is ready for its maiden ql hunt. It took a whole year to get to where it is. Also my anxiety is with the new rate that the game will be progressing.

the vets would become rookies, and the rookies vets..
I really don't think we will be rookies for long. Its only a change in moving around items and flights and playing things off against each other. Different strategy. Thats all.

On the other hand think of the fun burning off all that fuel! Some people will stay at the top for months!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I really don't think we will be rookies for long. Its only a change in moving around items and flights and playing things off against each other. Different strategy. Thats all.

On the other hand think of the fun burning off all that fuel! Some people will stay at the top for months!
True. We tend to learn quickly in this forum, and adapt to change quite well. I dont see the hardcore players leaving even with the change. Im still hoping for the limit to be 1000....even 500 would work just fine

True. We tend to learn quickly in this forum, and adapt to change quite well. I dont see the hardcore players leaving even with the change. Im still hoping for the limit to be 1000....even 500 would work just fine
From the 2 threads of the same topic from 2 years ago, probably 75% of those posting - long-term players - are no longer with us. And the 100 item limit didn't even happen as expected. We sound sweet and gentle compared to the posts in those threads - maybe we've gotten used to the inevitability of the limit. Poor Ivan, I don't know how he puts up with us. :p:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't plan on leaving - at least not right away. I have a lot of stock to use up, then I will decide if the game continues to be fun.

From the 2 threads of the same topic from 2 years ago, probably 75% of those posting - long-term players - are no longer with us. And the 100 item limit didn't even happen as expected. We sound sweet and gentle compared to the posts in those threads - maybe we've gotten used to the inevitability of the limit. Poor Ivan, I don't know how he puts up with us. :p:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't plan on leaving - at least not right away. I have a lot of stock to use up, then I will decide if the game continues to be fun.
Just going to have to get used to seeing gifts go down the drain!!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

We sir are in the same boat. Gonna at least give it a try. If it really becomes unbearable, I wont have to force myself to leave. My interest would drop off all on its own.
SN: Yeah the "Rising Rookies" are far more understanding and adaptive compared to some of the former players. We definitely had a mass exodus between a year or two ago....good point.

Top Bottom