Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows No Alliance Destinations?????

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Why no alliance destinations over 1:25 after reset for the week???????????????

Yeah, that's right, the reset time on my games is at 02.00 AM and there are still no Alliance destinations!!!!
This means i loose 2 hours of flying.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Alliance flights show up in your flight list but not on the alliance tab.
Not sure if they changed from last week and you can’t change them like you can usually
Update same flights on andriod

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043wrhtss
Username
Cap Yoon
I noticed that alliance destination started early and had a timer of less than 2 hours to finish. after the 2 hours was over it is displaying alliance destinations will be available after 7 days (android)

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
Alliance flights show up in your flight list but not on the alliance tab.
Not sure if they changed from last week and you can’t change them like you can usually
Update same flights on andriod
in my case: no Alliance flights sown in the flight list. on Android.

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
My guess is Alliances crashed and won’t be available this week. Possible upgrade problem? No doubt we will hear something later from the powers that be. As a regular 3 task completer, I will enjoy exploring other destination and plane options.

Keep up the good work. AC keeping me sane in lockdown.

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
OOh - I got a response from the customer service (that is a kind of sensation: on the same day - usually days later): and they have to check it. Looks like that they do not know it yet. Please all report it to the customer service direct in the game.

Top Bottom