Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Newbie that need some help please.

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
I am still badly in need of a few items that I cant seem to be able to get? I am looking for 1 Travel Guide and 2 Tour Reviews to complete the building of Travel Agency. I am also in need of all items to finish my upgrade of my fuel station 6 Reinforced Frames,6 Triple wire and 6 transmitters , I now found out I also am in need of 2 smoke detectors,4 shredders, 4 calculators,I can't see them anywhere and I am forever in need of fuel. Any of these would be gratefully received.

Last edited:

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
I am badly in need of 1 textbook 4 Master Plan and 4 City Models to upgrade my Terminal I have also put this up on the Trading site. If I have anything you might need please let me know and I will try and see if I happen to have it. Thanks again to all the wonderful people who keep sending me fuel20 it is making my life so much easier to do the missions and some of the other tests.

Morris

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032e7lbbo
Username
Morris
I am badly in need of 1 textbook 4 Master Plan and 4 City Models to upgrade my Terminal I have also put this up on the Trading site. If I have anything you might need please let me know and I will try and see if I happen to have it. Thanks again to all the wonderful people who keep sending me fuel20 it is making my life so much easier to do the missions and some of the other tests.
City model sent.

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
I have just done 2 of the Alliance Mission and its all thanks to the many really great people here on this site who have been sending me all the fuel. I only wish I had not been so quick to to upgrade my fuel station as at the moment it is stuck as I cannot get the items I need Reinforced Frame x 6 Triple wire x 6 and Transmitter x 6 . So I am at the mercy of everyone if I wish to try some of the missions. So please accept my sincere thanks for all your help. I will be much more careful in future in adding to my buildings.

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
Well I have almost completed the 2 Missions as I can't do the 3rd one I don't have the catering school yet. May I ask a a question I have now got enough airport cash to buy more land , I know I was told it was cheaper at the weekend, but I have never seen it cheaper it has always been the same price am I looking at the wrong place? Also I can only buy land or make my landing strip take larger planes, any idea which one is the best option. While I am on here I would like to thank all the very kind people who have helped with all the fuel so I managed to do the missions. So once again I thank everyone. Best wishes to everyone. Well I have just had a good look and found out that I was looking at the wrong money area They mean the money you purchase so even though its now 50% off I can't do that as I don't purchase money..so its either the plane landing strip or more land, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Well I have almost completed the 2 Missions as I can't do the 3rd one I don't have the catering school yet. May I ask a a question I have now got enough airport cash to buy more land , I know I was told it was cheaper at the weekend, but I have never seen it cheaper it has always been the same price am I looking at the wrong place? Also I can only buy land or make my landing strip take larger planes, any idea which one is the best option. While I am on here I would like to thank all the very kind people who have helped with all the fuel so I managed to do the missions. So once again I thank everyone. Best wishes to everyone. Well I have just had a good look and found out that I was looking at the wrong money area They mean the money you purchase so even though its now 50% off I can't do that as I don't purchase money..so its either the plane landing strip or more land, any suggestions would be appreciated.
Id buy land. You can see the icon on the right. Thanks to Morris who has corrected my wrong info!!

Don’t be in a rush to upgrade everything. Runways can wait. You need to start on a green launch pad and MCC level 1. There are side missions for space. Do them so later you can gift level 3 items.

Last edited:

Morris

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032e7lbbo
Username
Morris
@Madge59230 land expansion is on sale.

5D30C217-3817-434E-91A1-EA9D4C55E759.jpeg

208k54dIs,
The only number I can find is on the first page I come to when I start the game , 208k54dIs . The only name I have is shaper. I know its silly but as I have a Microsoft surface go I use that as the play part and then use my computer for the messages. I don't know how to get them to go together .
In fact, it is your logo in this game, which is called: Support ID. When you have major problems in the game and need to restore the original game data, when contacting the technical staff of the game company, you must also need this Support ID number to confirm your identity after stating the simple situation of playing. It is best to take a photo for later use.

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
Another question, is there any other way to change planes destination apart from spending so much fuel ,ie 48 when your are only changing the place the plane is going? I need to change from one to another but I can only do it if I use up 48 fuel? It seems such a waste .I only need 28 for this destination.

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
This is an image of my game on my Microsoft surface go 2 laptop, I have mentioned before that the Airport money on the top right its

just above the smalll airport tower showing the no of planes to fly in but I keep hitting the money area instead and I keep losing any money I manage to get. Is there a way I can do something about that?
airport city on my laptop.JPG

This is an image of my game on my Microsoft surface go 2 laptop, I have mentioned before that the Airport money on the top right its

just above the smalll airport tower showing the no of planes to fly in but I keep hitting the money area instead and I keep losing any money I manage to get. Is there a way I can do something about that?
View attachment 58816
1. Make sure in the settings that the confirmation settings are on the tick. This will ask you to confirm your actions before taking something away. MOST important.
2. Touching the green notes takes yo to the bank where you can buy money. Not aware that you can lose money here.
3. The order and spacing of the buttons is under GI control and can’t be changed, but I don’t understand how touching the bank loses you money?

View attachment 58816

As well as the above, there is a feature in Windows.

screen.png

The slider called UI size will enable you the change the size of the icons.

It also shows the setting confirmation pop-ups which @Madge59230 refers to.

Regards
Harcourt

Last edited:
Top Bottom