Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Newbie that need some help please.

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
I am in Australia so my time line is a bit different. I am also an oldie ,and a female so as you can imagine I am not all that good with all the tech stuff. I love this game so far but still finding that there is a lot I don't know.

I am in Australia so my time line is a bit different. I am also an oldie ,and a female so as you can imagine I am not all that good with all the tech stuff. I love this game so far but still finding that there is a lot I don't know.
Welcome, this is a global game with players from across the globe, so if have questions feel free to ask, this is the place. There is definitely a lot to learn but also depends upon your own gameplay. For starters, the guides might be a good start:

Always happy to help out with questions when I can, and this forum is a great place for support and help. There are players from all rund the world here, including some fab Australians. Welcome.
welcome.jpg
friends.jpg

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
Always happy to help out with questions when I can, and this forum is a great place for support and help. There are players from all rund the world here, including some fab Australians. Welcome.
View attachment 56511View attachment 56512
Dear Ralphy How kind thank you so much I will keep you in mind, I am still trying to work things out myself if I can, all the the best.

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
Don’t worry. There are a few of us oldie ladies around! What do you need help with?
Dear Madge59230 Thank you thats kind of you , at the moment I a still very new and still "feeling" my way around the game. I have managed a fair bit so far but still cocme accross something I'm not sure about. ie visiting neighborhoods I see when I do that sometimes they have all the "dots" that I click on on my own site and sometimes there are non,do I click on them or not?

When you visit neighbours you only have a certain number of people you can visit. It goes up as you get further on.
For each neighbor you get 5 clicks depending what you need. After your 5 clicks there’s a red heart that flys up on the screen. That means visits complete. You do have the option of a 6th visit by watching a video.
Not sure what you mean by dots. When you visit neighbours they have a fuel drop (will give you fuel) or coins (if you need coins). Click what you need. Buildings you click on also sometimes drop other items you need for buildings or completing side missions.

Not sure if ive answered the question?

When you visit neighbors, you will see some buildings with a $. That might give your neighbor a little coin. If you click on a building that has the PAX icon, that can give your neighbor PAX. I think it's something similar with fuel.

There are a number of buildings that sometimes may drop something for you. Those are buildings you would want to click. Sometimes, you do this for events such as this one where you click on "Triumph Hotel", "Retro Movie Theatre", and "VIP Lounge". Some buildings such as "Stone Castle" can drop "Crests" for neighbors that can lead to "the Spyglass" bonus. Sometimes, you click some things like "Research Labs" for collectable items for the "Beautiful Minds Collection" or for a few side missions in your notebook. Sometimes, you need to click on buildings to get building parts for things such as "Repair Base H", "Resource Base" upgrades, and some other buildings. The most common strategy for visits good reason is that players will most often visit neighbors planetariums and Training Centers for collectable items that lead to "Launch Prep".

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@shaper there are a few guides in the area @Madge59230 referred you to that may help with this question

Dear Madge59230 Thank you thats kind of you , at the moment I a still very new and still "feeling" my way around the game. I have managed a fair bit so far but still cocme accross something I'm not sure about. ie visiting neighborhoods I see when I do that sometimes they have all the "dots" that I click on on my own site and sometimes there are non,do I click on them or not?
By "dots" I presume you're referring to the symbols that appear periodically above the buildings such as circled below?

2021-08-08-15-43-53.jpg

If so, yes, you want to click these when bright to collect $ for coins and the other suitcase icon for passengers (pax). Buildings generally generate one or the other (or fuel) on intervals defined within the buildings specification. This behaves the same for neighbor buildings but you are allowed only a single visit\collection per day per neighbor (up to level limit), unlike your city where can collect as often as appear depending upon your city size\growth.

Make sense?

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Orgulas De Brandebourg
Best way is to join an alliance with experimented people who will guide you. I own one like this, if you want to be part of it, let me know.

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
@shaper there are a few guides in the area @Madge59230 referred you to that may help with this question

Best way is to join an alliance with experimented people who will guide you. I own one like this, if you want to be part of it, let me know.
That would be fantastic Thank you so much,

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
Could someone please let me know why when I went onto my game today I found a whole lot of small images of pilots over my buildings? I clicked on them and they disappeared?

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
Can you give me your game code and player name please, I will add you.
I am not sure if this is what you are asking for but the only number I can find is this one? 208K54diS
which is on the first page I come to when I start the game after shutting down . apart from that I only have my shaper as my player name? Is this what your asking for ? I know how silly this sounds but I am using both my computer and my Microsoft surface go 2 , I use the the Surfce go as my play part and all the messages on my computer platform, I don't know how to get it on my Surface go 2. And thank yo for offering to add me as well.

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
Can you give me your game code and player name please, I will add you.
The only number I can find is on the first page I come to when I start the game , 208k54dIs . The only name I have is shaper. I know its silly but as I have a Microsoft surface go I use that as the play part and then use my computer for the messages. I don't know how to get them to go together .

Top Bottom