Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Newbie that need some help please.

The only number I can find is on the first page I come to when I start the game , 208k54dIs . The only name I have is shaper. I know its silly but as I have a Microsoft surface go I use that as the play part and then use my computer for the messages. I don't know how to get them to go together .
Your game number on the front page is OK. You can also find it but going into the 2 people icon at the bottom of the page, then the 2 people again and then profile. That gives your game info - reputation, stars and at the bottom is your friend code.Same as on the front opening page.

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
Hi Thank you for your help I only have my email shaper@iinet.net.au and the only number I can find is what is on my first page which is 208k5d1s is that my code? and shaper is the only name I use am I supposed to use something else? I would love to be a member of your group. Being in different time zones means it takes a while for communications to get to each other.

Hi Thank you for your help I only have my email shaper@iinet.net.au and the only number I can find is what is on my first page which is 208k5d1s is that my code? and shaper is the only name I use am I supposed to use something else? I would love to be a member of your group. Being in different time zones means it takes a while for communications to get to each other.
Ive sent you a pm.

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
wow! Thank you all so much,. everyone on this game is so very helpful and don't mind sharing any info, which is so unusual . When I get some more time I will do everything that has been suggested. Have a a great day and everyone keep safe and healthy.

wow! Thank you all so much,. everyone on this game is so very helpful and don't mind sharing any info, which is so unusual . When I get some more time I will do everything that has been suggested. Have a a great day and everyone keep safe and healthy.
Hi @shaper . I've sent you a Friend Request from "Pikipi2S", kindly accept. Welcome! :)

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
Thanks I will as soon as I can , once I figure out how to do that of course . I went to the Neighborhoods site but I need your code I think, I trued putting in your name but nothing happened?

Last edited:

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
can you tell me how I can move items I need from my warehouse into the various buildings that are needed for them? I have tried searching but nothing comes up.

can you tell me how I can move items I need from my warehouse into the various buildings that are needed for them? I have tried searching but nothing comes up.

Such as to upgrade a building? If so, the item will be directly available within the building update dialog, no move necessary. If don't have the required number of build items then they must be first obtained.

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
Such as to upgrade a building? If so, the item will be directly available within the building update dialog, no move necessary. If don't have the required number of build items then they must be first obtained.
Thank you However I don't understand when I can see some of the items are for example 2/3 which means I am still needing to find 1 more? I am I correct in my assumption? I seem to have a couple of needed items in my warehouse.

Thank you However I don't understand when I can see some of the items are for example 2/3 which means I am still needing to find 1 more? I am I correct in my assumption? I seem to have a couple of needed items in my warehouse.
Yes 2/3 means you need 1 more. In your warehouse you see the 2. They won’t be taken out of the warehouse till you have the 3 needed. That way you’re free to use them elsewhere if you want. But then it will go back to 0/3 or 1/3.

Correct. The upgrade dialog displays both the number of said items you have in inventory and the number required.

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
I have been advised that I need to get more neighbors as I am a newbie and need lots of fuel and also items to help me build ,so if anyone is interested I would love you to contact me so I can add you onto my list. With grateful thanks

I have been advised that I need to get more neighbors as I am a newbie and need lots of fuel and also items to help me build ,so if anyone is interested I would love you to contact me so I can add you onto my list. With grateful thanks
Hello fellow 'older female Aussie' 👋👋

I am over on the East Coast and have sent you a Friend request :giggle:

Top Bottom