Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Newbie that need some help please.

Accidental bank purchases? Been known to occur though usually real money charges related. 🤔

Definitely want the confirmation pop-up setting enabled but keep in mind this helps but doesn't prevent and is GLOBAL for say also the 100 item limit warning. If disable that dialog it's the same, last I checked.

And also only YOU can prevent unintentional spending since there isn't a game option to disable. Verify the confirmation setting is enabled, often! It helps but doesn't prevent.

Be slow, methodical, develop a rhythm. If the game appears to slow, pause, etc. Immediately stop! Wait a few seconds and don't click same area, first click someplace else like the forest, then continue.

Another separate but important, lesser known issue I'd like to bring to attention is the blue "use" button. You know, this:
2021-10-23-11-17-502021-10-23-11-17-50-019.jpg

In some dialogs (maps likely being the worst) you don't actually have to click the blue "use". Just clicking again (twice) on the entire panel (e.g. the area within green outline) activates or "uses"; Poof, gone!!! 🪄

Last edited:

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
1. Make sure in the settings that the confirmation settings are on the tick. This will ask you to confirm your actions before taking something away. MOST important.
2. Touching the green notes takes yo to the bank where you can buy money. Not aware that you can lose money here.
3. The order and spacing of the buttons is under GI control and can’t be changed, but I don’t understand how touching the bank loses you money?
Thanks again Madge I will give it a go, I am hitting the small tower and as it so near the money I often hit that instead and by touching that I end up with any that was in there gone. I do not buy money at all, as I am almost 80 years old and on a pension, no I am not looking for pity just trying to explain. I have been enjoying the game since I started and this is the only thing that annoys me.

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
As well as the above, there is a feature in Windows.

View attachment 58817

The slider called UI size will enable you the change the size of the icons.

It also shows the setting confirmation pop-ups which @Madge59230 refers to.

Regards
Harcourt
I have managed to make the image bigger which will be very big help, so thank you .
1. Make sure in the settings that the confirmation settings are on the tick. This will ask you to confirm your actions before taking something away. MOST important.
2. Touching the green notes takes yo to the bank where you can buy money. Not aware that you can lose money here.
3. The order and spacing of the buttons is under GI control and can’t be changed, but I don’t understand how touching the bank loses you money?
I found that even if I am not trying to touch the cash and I happen to touch that instead of the tower showing how many planes will be coming in, I lost almost all of the cash. Oh well now its bigger and I can see it easier I will not do it too often. Thanks again for all your help.

I have managed to make the image bigger which will be very big help, so thank you .

I found that even if I am not trying to touch the cash and I happen to touch that instead of the tower showing how many planes will be coming in, I lost almost all of the cash. Oh well now its bigger and I can see it easier I will not do it too often. Thanks again for all your help.
Does the bank window appear when you miss clicking the tower? Can you screenshot what does when occurs?

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
Does the bank window appear when you miss clicking the tower? Can you screenshot what does when occurs?
No nothing appears just the money DISAPPEARS!!! I know its me touching it, so I try not to I have even tried putting a clip over the top and that works for a while but then the clip gets in my way . I cant do a screenshot as I play on my Microsoft Go and do this (writing to you all) on my computer. The game is not on my computer only on my laptop. I think its because its so much smaller than the computer so that is half or more of the problem, so little room to move. But as I prefer to play on that as I can take it around the the house and use it in other rooms.

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
Well I have managed to do all 3 of the missions this time round, plus all the smaller ones as well. I have also now got a spaceship and Control center as well. I had to buy some land but I think it was worth it. So much fun. I find that if I am not careful it takes up my whole day and my husbands says what are you doing? I must slow down . Have a good weekend everyone

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
That is strange unless I am doing something wrong, I went onto the site you can put in what you might need and it now tells me that it is closed to any further input? So I am going put down here and hopefully someone can help. I finished all 3 of the last Alliance and now have a spaceship I did one flight and now I wish to try another but it needs a whole lot of gear:
Needed: Solar Cell x 3, spaceship Launch Console x 4, Communication Antenna x 4 , Optical System x 4

Last edited:

Morris

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032e7lbbo
Username
Morris
That is strange unless I am doing something wrong, I went onto the site you can put in what you might need and it now tells me that it is closed to any further input? So I am going put down here and hopefully someone can help. I finished all 3 of the last Alliance and now have a spaceship I did one flight and now I wish to try another but it needs a whole lot of gear:
Needed: Solar Cell x 3, spaceship Launch Console x 4, Communication Antenna x 4 , Optical System x 4

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
I am so excited, I completed all three Alliance Missions plus the daily one and have now just gone up a level to 48. I know its nothing like some of you but I haven't been playing this game quite as long. I have been told I don't have to do all 3 of the Missions but if I have the time I enjoy it. The only thing I get a bit concerned about is the fuel we have to find all the time, but its part of the game so I must get on with it. I do get a lot gifted and I am very grateful for it all. So once again Thank you everyone.

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
I am so excited, I completed all three Alliance Missions plus the daily one and have now just gone up a level to 48. I know its nothing like some of you but I haven't been playing this game quite as long. I have been told I don't have to do all 3 of the Missions but if I have the time I enjoy it. The only thing I get a bit concerned about is the fuel we have to find all the time, but its part of the game so I must get on with it. I do get a lot gifted and I am very grateful for it all. So once again Thank you everyone.

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
Can someone please tell me why, I had a look at my Alliance Mission planes to see how many more I needed and it said I had 28 and needed 41,but while I was on the site the 28 went back to 27? Which meant I had lost one plane? Its hard enough getting all the fuel without losing planes.

Can someone please tell me why, I had a look at my Alliance Mission planes to see how many more I needed and it said I had 28 and needed 41,but while I was on the site the 28 went back to 27? Which meant I had lost one plane? Its hard enough getting all the fuel without losing planes.
Think you need to post in the alliance thread not here.

Sometimes numbers jump. When that happens, land another plane and it should return to normal. You’re lucky it’s only 1 it jumped bac. I’ve had up to 10. Resend, it comes back. Forget and close the game you lose it. A pain I know.

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
Think you need to post in the alliance thread not here.

Sometimes numbers jump. When that happens, land another plane and it should return to normal. You’re lucky it’s only 1 it jumped bac. I’ve had up to 10. Resend, it comes back. Forget and close the game you lose it. A pain I know.
Thank you Madge and also thank yo for telling me about the Alliance Forum, I didn't know it was there so am I right that I should put my questions on that if it has to do with anything for Alliance 77?

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
I went to the trading thread but I got this message? Not open for further replies !!

I am in need of Dispatcher console x 3 as I am trying to up date my Control tower.

I went to the trading thread but I got this message? Not open for further replies !!

I am in need of Dispatcher console x 3 as I am trying to up date my Control tower.
There’s are always opened threads, I guess you picked an old one…
you can try this one, general trading, December 2021

or this whole forum for specialized trading

this last one has specific threads for control tower, terminal, town hall and so on

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
There’s are always opened threads, I guess you picked an old one…
you can try this one, general trading, December 2021

or this whole forum for specialized trading

this last one has specific threads for control tower, terminal, town hall and so on
Thank you so much I found it and will make sure that is one I use in future. Have good weekend.

Top Bottom