Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

NEW YEAR'S RED LAUNCH

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
BIG BIG NEWS!!!! I am surprise with the MiRoSaGo Alliance, we got the 27 rank and 12 points reputation. Hey Buddies, Congrats my dear friends.
Wow!!!! That's great!!! My alliance, the Pink Pilots came in 1996 !!! Lol we were only flying for 1 day before the end of the week. So I have hope for next week!!!

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Loving all these launches, but I was only able to put 48 into the last one, and go down to 36 from the next, still I will tag along in the corner if that is ok!!!!
yes YAH ! YAH 'YES '!!!you stay with us Ralphy and put 36 points and less ...2 points will be good ,I want you stay with us my friend

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
I am low on fuel now... and will be spending time with family. So I'm taking a little break, but will be popping in now and then... Thanks @SactoDave for keeping these rolling

Top Bottom