Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update?

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Got the check mark on the right today on my Windows games. When I clicked the check mark, I got the message about the new up date. Anyone know what this is about?
When I opened my Android game the download started automatically. Windows v 8.10.20 & Android v 8.10.23

1613148502908.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Any chance you can help us get a head start on the event flights by posting all the event flight images in the wiki area of the forum?
It disappeared already. Most of the text was not in English in my game and the event tokens were the face of a blue dog, not candy. We will see what happens when it is finally turned on again.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
These guys just can't get it right, can they?
Well in their defense, this is still a new adjustment for all of us. Let's give them a few more updates to streamline the event/update process. It was a lot easier for them before and we asked for change. Now that we've gotten it, let's give it time

I think we should be cautious in complaining about this - GI are responding to our earlier complaints in preloading events so all platforms can start at the same time. Looks like this update has loaded the next event, so that can happen, but with a false start for some! - Its still progress, and the fact restarting your device removes it showing they are reacting and fixing.

question.png

Lol are you having a laugh? Do GI employ professional programmers or not? They should be, seeing as they take our money. This simply isn't good enough ... if this happened in my professional work environment, I would be replaced .. end of! Why do we continue to put up with this? We love the game but it isn't given any serious consideration from GI. I suspect sloppy legacy code that they don't know how to deal with is part of the problem, which probably requires a code base rewrite, which is too costly so we get this instead!

Top Bottom