Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

new update on Android: DON'T update!

ali efc

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8gn9nr
Username
Ali efc

Same thing has happened to 1 of my 2 games.
I feel your pain.my game won't open for two days now.it seems to be a problem with the latest snow update for android that GI don't seem to be aware of.I have sent them a ticket,only to receive the standard "get back to you shortly" and then " please send screenshots illustrating the problem" replies.
How can I illustrate the problem when I can't get the game to open.:rage:

I can only now hope and pray that there will eventually be a "fix" update.

Aaaaaagh its driving me mad.

I feel your pain.my game won't open for two days now.it seems to be a problem with the latest snow update for android that GI don't seem to be aware of.I have sent them a ticket,only to receive the standard "get back to you shortly" and then " please send screenshots illustrating the problem" replies.
How can I illustrate the problem when I can't get the game to open.:rage:

I can only now hope and pray that there will eventually be a "fix" update.

Aaaaaagh its driving me mad.
Send them my screenshot ;) I'm still waiting for a reply.

Screenshot_2015-12-17-19-33-12.jpg

ali efc

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8gn9nr
Username
Ali efc
Send them my screenshot ;) I'm still waiting for a reply.

View attachment 2535
Excellent idea,thanks very much.screenshot sent to GI in another very frustrated email.

I'm thinking that GI is now inundated with tickets about this problem,and I may have been one of first to send ticket in,so am actually lucky enough to get a reply.I know of others being ignored to.

Well it looks like GI are listening and are going to try and fix this problem.they have asked me to do this.

Yeah, they are trying to be more professional to improve their reputation, but after the bug with the swapping of cities and their poor sense for fair compensation, it will take some time. Let's believe they will learn from their own mistakes and the things will get better. I will need some more time to bait the unfair compensation for their mistake.

ali efc

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8gn9nr
Username
Ali efc
Yeah, they are trying to be more professional to improve their reputation, but after the bug with the swapping of cities and their poor sense for fair compensation, it will take some time. Let's believe they will learn from their own mistakes and the things will get better. I will need some more time to bait the unfair compensation for their mistake.
I will be looking for compensation as well,but to be honest I just want them to fix this latest horrible bug,as I havnt been able to play my game for 3 days now.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
Great.they don't really know what to do to fix this then.:mad:
I decided not to wait on them to fix the problem. I uninstalled the game, reinstalled and played until I got my new friend code and then asked them to restore my game. My DIA game is back up and running where I left off after the problem occurred.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I'm still not unblocked. They are investigating. Stupid thing is that I just bought a new phone so now I want to be unblocked and transferred as well.

Transferring big business deluxe was a pleasure though. I could choose out of several of my old saved games on my screen (sorted by date with information about the amount of greenies in each game) and they gave me 5 tries. Should bring that technique to airport city as well.

Top Bottom