Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

new update IOS

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
I got 2 Rabbit holes for completing this task.?!?!

I got the first after everything was completed. A pop up appeared saying mission completed and 1 Rabbit hole rewarded. Note: I did not press the complete button in the event.

I got the second when I pressed complete in the event. Is this a bug in Android?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
As said earlier - with the SkyCaptain bonus, I completed the bunnies collection (and have two extra farmers market too!) within less than 24 hours. Now the farmer's market on the other hand I don't know if SkyCaptain helps. I got 4 built, still no drop.

I just demolished and rebuilt my city on Android to build 6 Farmer's markets/ There is a BIG difference, you can no longer build as many building as you want, they count to population while building. So I took advantage of the bonus offer of 100 greenies plus 5000 fuel twice for whatever it was (changed to 250 and 10000 now) and rebuilt using all the zero population buildings and what I could fit in. Guess they made there money from me, I thought about restoring a ti backup but thought I might gt accused of cheating and would have no way of doing quests either. With all this fuel I plan on completing the ancient rome quest a few times to increase my city limits, plenty of space now... Hope it doesn't take me too long to save the coins needed for my level 8 town hall and terminal.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Am I correct that the reward for the Easter quest is the Rabbit Hole?
Cheers,
Tom

Hello Tom, I got an Rabbit Hole. However I got it without hitting the complete button. It is a 1x1. Strange but i do not think that is right. I am going to wait a few days to hit complete button so i can send out Silver Sickle.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I have noticed that I am receiving old horseshoe as a gift from some neighbours? It looks like a cross between the spring quest and the this one. Maybe if neighbours are 'send in return' I get this gift instead of silver sickle

Anyone else seen this

Happy Helen joboo they came from your games?

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
I have noticed that I am receiving old horseshoe as a gift from some neighbours? It looks like a cross between the spring quest and the this one. Maybe if neighbours are 'send in return' I get this gift instead of silver sickle

Anyone else seen this

Happy Helen joboo they came from your games?
Same for flip123

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Neil ellor - Weird, I hit return on your silver sickle...

FYI, my gifting is a bit on the fritz right now, so apologies if I don't send back as soon or often as usual.........

I just realized that the sickles are only used to get three leafed clovers to use on the bunnies. I have 230 left from leprechauns, so think I'll be ok.
It may be a cross platform thing? All my games are ok for three leaf clover and I have at least 4 farmers markets on all my games so no problems. Thanks for your help it's always welcome whatever the gift

Top Bottom