Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

new update IOS

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I am updating....

edit:
easter quest for IOS, collect 4 farmer markets, collect 4 bags and 75 leaves (i can sent and need silver sickles for jpjpjp999)
level 3 space mission available. As jpjpjp999 is to low in level, I can't tell you more.

edit 2: space mission has 2 more flights, jumbo and gaint, 3 new collections but for 1 collection I don't see how you get it....

edit3: when jpjpjp2 hits sent back on sickles, you will get horseshoes. I can only help with jpjpjp2 if android also gets the quest. sorry (but the good news, leprechaun clover can be used for the bunnies)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
To build the level 3 space centre will take 6 days or 4 greenies, likewise for the new launching pad.

There are two more destinations, one for jumbo, one for giant, to get the items needed to complete these buildings.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
To build the level 3 space centre will take 6 days or 4 greenies, likewise for the new launching pad.

There are two more destinations, one for jumbo, one for giant, to get the items needed to complete these buildings.
pwcmvj, are the items also giftable?
and how expensive are the buildings? (coins)
and did you see the new powerplant? its 2x2 with 300 electricity. as i need to be level 31 for that I can't see the price.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
flip123 I stil have 3 maps to Alexandria, and flights from 17-24 are in air.
But - update DONE, all seems fine! Flight stil in the air, map stil active :D

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Unfortunately the building items don't seem to be giftable. The buildings were on the pricey side, 300,000 to 400,000

A planetarium seems to be important for dropping items, but so far I don't know how to acquire one.

The new power plant is 30 greenies - only really for those running out of space on the airport side.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
OK, there is new mission, called Moon: There and Back Again.
I opened new thread for this quest, click on link above (y)

Thank you Gt city. curious about the quest (and hope to get it also on android)

Easter quest: 73 bunnies later I have collected 4 farmer markets. (4-7-6-9-8) I am building them in Jpjpjp999 for those who want to visit. (I have collected the clover during leprechaun quest, came in very handy :))

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
I have a theory that the drop from leprechauns are based ON THEIR LOCATION, not on time or frequency of horseshoes.

It's a bit hard to prove (probably could if I was desperate and had lots of time on my hands) but it seems like all my drop items have come from leprechauns occupying the same squares.

@kazinho, as I clicked over 75 bunnies within 4 hours, I think it could also be true for the eastereggs.... 1 specific easteregg droped twice from (almost?) the same spot in the airport.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
flip123, I have already received 4 Silver Crescent gifts from iOS neighbours!

However, Android game has not been upgraded, but since Silver Crescent is not a new item, do you know whether "returning" them will yield Silver Crescents to the original sender?
Bali Hi, last quest I had horseshoes so my game sents back horseshoes (tested it). If you could sent sickles during leprechsun quest you will probably sent back sickles

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
There's been no mention so far that you can get Silver Sickles by tapping on the flower beds (not the bunnies) in neighbors' fields. And every one I tapped yielded a Silver Sickle ... every single one. Odd.
Cheers,
Tom

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Mission completed. Not collecting yet in case any of my neighbours need silver sickles.
Does anyone know what the reward building is?
Android update is available in playstore btw.

Top Bottom