Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

NEW UPDATE - iOS & Android

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
Training Center now also drop Space Suit and Lab Notebook Collection, before this update only drop Field Ration and Running Wild Collection.

This will help a lot for people which want to do a Green Launch, they will not need to spare any aircraft to find more space suit and lab notebook collection again.

I try already with Golden Dice and visiting neighbor to get drop from Training Center and the drop similar with Planetarium, so thanks GI for the update.

Based on the info from @greensmith (I haven't got the update)

That should be 20 new plot is available.
1 plot is 4x4 so we can fill the new land expansions with 80 2x2 buildings (without road).

So,@greensmith, is the new land expansion simply an additional row of land on the perimeter?
So we can build 20 4x4 plots on the perimeter of the airport side and another 20 on the residential side?

I need to work on the new layout for my airport.

isn't available on my device yet :(
I am playing the updated version on Android now ... but I didn't wait for a reminder in the game I just went into the Play Store and found the update.

Coins/Passengers do drop in threes (pairs for eatery) as previously mentioned but the total number of items remains the same.
Flower Shop has upgraded graphics
New side quests
All stable so far (but it has only been five minutes :))
And I also see the previously reported bug that if your normal passengers are to the max, then the romantic passengers are also 'disabled' but you can still click them.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
So,@greensmith, is the new land expansion simply an additional row of land on the perimeter?
So we can build 20 4x4 plots on the perimeter of the airport side and another 20 on the residential side?
I need to work on the new layout for my airport.
@Bali Hi
That's my guess. But won't know for sure until the land sale arrives.
Cheers,
Tom

lorenzooznerol

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hpgs6s
Username
"ac" + what i need
I am playing the updated version on Android now ... but I didn't wait for a reminder in the game I just went into the Play Store and found the update.

Coins/Passengers do drop in threes (pairs for eatery) as previously mentioned but the total number of items remains the same.
Flower Shop has upgraded graphics
New side quests
All stable so far (but it has only been five minutes :))
And I also see the previously reported bug that if your normal passengers are to the max, then the romantic passengers are also 'disabled' but you can still click them.
here it is, finally :)

Top Bottom