Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update for IOS and Android is out now!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I've also got one that's already at 75.

Also, if you had portions of your city that were screwed up from the Age of Ash event, they seem to be fixed. This includes broken roads and unmoveable buildings.
Will be on Level 75 tonight. Then I can build new Control Tower L11. Looks pretty fancy :)

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Anyone problems with visting neighbours? I am not yet on L71 and my game is crashing everytime I visit someone who is on L71 or more (ex when I visit @Deetee04 or @AJ or @Gt city ... maybe you all banished me :LOL: ). I have no issues when visiting games with L70 or lower.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Are the silver tokens adding up correctly for you guys? If I open a large bronze chest which contains 6 silver, it is only adding 1. Sometimes it is not even adding any. Is the same thing happening to you as well?

Gold tokens are adding up correctly.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
As windows didn't get the update yet I have one question - how much xp is needed for leveling up?
Also find it not fair for windows players as it will be harder to find people who have items for level 11 buildings.

Are the silver tokens adding up correctly for you guys? If I open a large bronze chest which contains 6 silver, it is only adding 1. Sometimes it is not even adding any. Is the same thing happening to you as well?

Gold tokens are adding up correctly.
if you are looking at your silver tokens in the warehouse - the last number doesn't show, so it won't look like it's adding anything (it only shows 4 digits). Check your accurate total in the store - upper right side.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Anyone problems with visting neighbours? I am not yet on L71 and my game is crashing everytime I visit someone who is on L71 or more (ex when I visit @Deetee04 or @AJ or @Gt city ... maybe you all banished me :LOL: ). I have no issues when visiting games with L70 or lower.
I noticed the same issue with my support game (level 55), can't visit some level 70+ neighbors. Main game (level 71) doesn't have that problem.

As windows didn't get the update yet I have one question - how much xp is needed for leveling up?
Also find it not fair for windows players as it will be harder to find people who have items for level 11 buildings.
Levelling up :
  • To level 71 : 200.000 xp
  • To level 72 : 300.000 xp
  • To level 73 : 400.000 xp
  • To level 74 : 500.000 xp
  • To level 75 : 600.000 xp

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Clicking to get XP is giving me Repetitive Strain Injury.
I can't believe how much clicking is needed to get to Level 75
And I have 2 games to level up!

Yea, tapping to level up gets monotonous so I space it. There's no point for me to hurry up anyway. I know I will eventually get there. We all waste a lot of XPs through the course of the game anyway.

Top Bottom