Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update Available - Fixes Collections!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
r25mb4
Username
i007791
collection problems seem to be fixed, problem with visiting neighbour seems to be partially fixed, I can't visit neighbours except madlen airborn, or is it just me having this problem?

holy cow I justed collected 11 treadmills, but where are they now?

I cant send bow ties anymore.

DO NOT UPDATE IF YOU WANT TO SEND BOW TIES

i also dont understand why I dont have bath towels or flight helmets to send even though I have them in my inventory. I see other people are able to send them. If someone can explain this to me that would be awesome.

Hi,

I encashed 52 treadmills, 12 organic menus, 2 easter egg collection

It was a gud update for me helped me to get lots of cash n xp.

I think number of gift items have been reduced again, and also I am not able to visit neighbours anymore except madlen's airport.

I still need 3 defrosters and 1 ergonomic chair.

Thanks

This updatefixed a lot of my issues, been able to collect at least 30.000 coins from the treadmill and organic menu. Am finally able to visit neighbours again and have found no changes in what I can send (except for the loss of bowties which was to be expected).

I do have one new issue though. I previously collected a rabbit hole for completing the easter quest. I didn't built it yet though (didn't know it produced eggs earlier), but now it's lost from my inventory!!

Did anyone else lose the prize for the easter quest (rabbit hole)? Really do want it back for at least one more market and coins..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
7jju8f
Username
NIK
Has anyone noticed how you can't fish the Treadmill collection on your own anymore unless you own the stone house which you have to buy for Cash?

Also, sometimes when I visit others I can't click on their waterparks, convention centres, multi-storey buildings or circus'. It doesn't happen with everyone just the occassional neighbour.

Can anyone tell me if visitors can collect eggs for the Easter Egg collection buy clicking on Neighbours' Rabbit holes? Is it still possible to collect the flowers and butterflies to complete those collections?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
7jju8f
Username
NIK
U still can finish ur tredmill collection, also without that stone house.

ive got, 1300 tredmills, and no stone house :p

I've completed it a few times (before Cinemania update) too Aero, but I've noticed now that since the update alot of the collections have changed where you can get stuff from. ie Portable Radio Player now only found in own city from a stone house (can find it in other cities though from cottage, side wing,, etc.)

Also, from the Bag collection (#2) Sportsbag is now only collectable by visiting other cities at their sports shops, multi-storey and tower buildings.

Some of the other collections have changed too.

@ everyone might be worth taking another look at all the items that make up the different collections to see what else you can see that has changed.

Good Post Nikkig, thanks.

Sorry for my neighbours, but I immediately deleted my sports shop. Useless now, in my oppinion..

As for the unselectable buildings at your neighbours' airport; I'm having that ''problem too', I think it's time-based (visited those buildings the day before). But I'm not sure.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
oh indeed they changed it all!

Well ive got only from the first one none in stock from the bag collection luckely. so no need to visit neighbours to get my collection from that.

And that stone castle... wtf what is that for nonsence!!!!
Now i cant finish my tredmill collection anymore without visiting friends :-/

Thanks for the heads up :(

Top Bottom