Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update Available - Fixes Collections!

I did the update, but I haven't figured out how/where you guys are cashing in those treadmills & cupids?

I think that part of the "visiting neighbors" thing has to do with what upgrade that neighbor is on.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
@Blade: they are as usual in the collection's chest, the icon in the middle. Tap on it, scroll to where the treadmill or cupids are, and then tap the 'collect' button.

These are in the 30's for the collections. You should have 37 when you first go in the chest. If its 35, then your game is still not properly updated.

I do have 37 collections, but the "collect" button is greyed out. It is only active when I gat all 5 items & am ready to collect (another) treadmill (etc).

Im on a Galaxy iis & gingerbread ... could either of those be the issue?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I do have 37 collections, but the "collect" button is greyed out. It is only active when I gat all 5 items & am ready to collect (another) treadmill (etc).

Yeah Blade, I've found that I do not complete the Collections as much as I did before, but all of them are still completable.

hi guys after i made the update i now have32 only in my chest....still cant visit all neighbours only 5as max..cant collect any item from them coz some tasks i have is not marked at them....
anybody knows why....
thx
sara

Top Bottom