Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update Android after Valentine?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I got the notification for new AC update. By the description of it it looks like space mission again. Can any of the andriod player saw this? And more imp: Is the update bug free?

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
If... i update the game and it's terrible, i could restart my game ... then i can make my airport better then now, with all the experience I have until now
but then i need you all to get my stuff...
its a challenge, but will i take that risk? hmmm :( i'm not so far in the game: level 32, not so many stars... hmmm :(

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I upgraded my S3 and there isnt a thing what changed... Probably because i allready finished the space mission... Maybe someone can confirm who didnt finish the space mission?!?

My main game is staying on 1.83 now till more confirmation

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Updated...(already finished space quest)
Same 3 new collections as on iPhone, but not the downgrade problem of the planes
No new quest at the moment, can't find new destinations

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Here I am again, pfew... I've update my game and nothing was changed, so I can go on with my mission control center, (I need most of all DISPATCHERS CONSOLES)

I've still the planes on flight, really nothing changed, so I ask for myself why there was an update...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
Well the only change as far as I can see is a pop up that appears when you open the game, that says 'welcome guest, click here to join us'. I guess this stems from my refusal to hand over my FB login details to GI! I suppose I could always open a dummy account for GI to spam if the pop up starts to annoy me.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Well the only change as far as I can see is a pop up that appears when you open the game, that says 'welcome guest, click here to join us'. I guess this stems from my refusal to hand over my FB login details to GI! I suppose I could always open a dummy account for GI to spam if the pop up starts to annoy me.

I had that popup before the update, since GIS made the connection with my facebookaccount.

I imagine (i dídn't counting) that after the update I could visit 7 neighbours for getting passengers, fuel and coins. Yesterday it was the usual 10....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ram0gh
Username
HE-item i need
I took the risk and updated :cool: ...but I can't recognise any game changes. But, like some already remarked, the "!" at the neighbour button disappeared and a "Welcome Guest"-Sign appeared. I think GI improved their Social Media Connection or something like this.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Aero, Bali Hi I did the update as well and I did notice a couple new collections, one which will give you an attack plane when completed (but it doesn't tell you how to complete it), another for soviet uniform for which you get a Veterans Memorial Museum (always) again it just states collectible items and then the last one called the Order of Victory again with no directions on how or where to fly to complete this.

I also noticed all the romantic buildings are gone from the shop and that they still drop passengers (what happened to the coins!!!!)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thanks to everyone for checking out the newest update. I'm not going to update just yet. There doesn't seem to be anything to gain for me and I still have the memories of my game getting all screwed up during the last series of updates.

I Fly 2

update has got rid of the flight to riviera too, only really matters if anyone was prepared to spend a hideous amount if green on romantic passengers for stars

Thanks for the updates guys, especially @Sophie's through update.

I actually have stock of Romantic passenger, so I am still flying to Riviera although I don't have enough RPs to make it to the next 2nd star level. Thanks to lister0f5meg observation, I will just wait for a couple of days until I ran out of RPs before I upgrade.

Like daniel degracia, I have a problem with rocket launches, so I would really like to know if anyone else who got rid of that problem after upgrading...

Top Bottom