Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update Android after Valentine?

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I've read the comments about the update after Valentine for iOS, it seems horrible. Is there any news about a newest update for Android? Maybe also horrible? I think the Android challenge of Valentine had come to an end now, so I expecting a new update, but any news about that?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
The ones who know how to backup the game and can install an older version if nessessary???
Or the ones with a spare divice where they have a game they don't actually play......

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Or the one who has give GIS the permission to update the game automatically, but i think he/she is not a brave soul but a little rash
Or the one who made so many mistakes with building his/her airport that he or she would restart the game :p

Aero, do you really expect the update for eastern? then why the iOs players have now the update?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
The new challenge is a second chance for the space mission. It just started on my android game. I have 12 days and 14 hours to go.....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avvbz4e
Username
Wport-(item i need)
The new challenge is a second chance for the space mission. It just started on my android game. I have 12 days and 14 hours to go.....

Ah, I was allready wondering why there is suddenly the 'per aspera ad astra' sign again when I open the game. I didn't get any update. Only the 50% expansion discount appeared. But I already finished the space mission the first time so no mission is showing for me.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Ah, I was allready wondering why there is suddenly the 'per aspera ad astra' sign again when I open the game. I didn't get any update. Only the 50% expansion discount appeared. But I already finished the space mission the first time so no mission is showing for me.

Yes indeed, on wings of love has be changed in 'per aspera ad astra', but.. I've still the 50%expansion discount, pfew...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Didn't get an update either, they just reactivated the Space event. As usual, bugs a plenty.Even though i already have the Mission Control and Launch Pad, it doesn't give me credit for them in the main mission & there is no way for me to build them as they are not in my shop......yet, i guess. lol

I am betting on getting credit for them when i click on a neighbors buildings like i did with the Christmas Event. We'll see.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Aero, do you really expect the update for eastern? then why the iOs players have now the update?

Battle of Stalingrad ended in February 1943, 2 February was the official surrender of the 6th Army under Field Marshal Paulus but NKVD reports showed resistance up to 15 February, some areas 20 February and isolated pockets up to March.
As it is 60 years for this important battle for the Russian people I assume that explains the timing.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Battle of Stalingrad ended in February 1943, 2 February was the official surrender of the 6th Army under Field Marshal Paulus but NKVD reports showed resistance up to 15 February, some areas 20 February and isolated pockets up to March.
As it is 70 years for this important battle for the Russian people I assume that explains the timing.

Top Bottom