Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update - Subscription feature(4/3/18)

From Airport City:

NEW SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE

Gold and Silver subscriptions are now available for those seeking to expand opportunities and climb up the leaderboards! Get increased fuel supply, handy bonuses, clear skies and planes that never break, and show your neighbors a brand new side to your city.
Try it out! The first week's on us.

I have downloaded the update, but haven't had time to dig in yet. Anybody else check it out yet?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
What is the cost of these subscriptions? I smell more money evaporating out of pockets. Euros....dollars....can you smell it?

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
SILVER subscription:

+200% on profit from flights
+100% on experience from flights
+1 on fuel every minute
+15% on maximum fuel supply

GOLD subscription:

+2 on fuel every minute
+30% on maximum fuel supply
+15% flight acceperation
+50% chance of item drop
Perfect weather
zero chance of breakdown

SILVER subscription:

+1 on fuel every minute
+15% on maximum fuel supply

GOLD subscription:

+2 on fuel every minute
+30% on maximum fuel supply
+15% flight acceperation
+50% chance of item drop
Perfect weather
zero chance of breakdown

Where did you find these figures? I having been checking the game tabs, but haven't found anything.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The main thing about the gold package that's enticing is the no repairs. At one time, I would love the +50% item drop, but when there isn't much improvement with the +100% item drop for Golden Dice, a mere 50% doesnt mean a thing. I think I'll pass though. Any spending I would do at this point will only be for greenies or in a rare occasion that the mint sale happens and I need to buy gold tokens to bridge the gap in CBM cost. It's still a cool idea for those willing to invest though; I like that theyre thinking of new things.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
F920CBD4-3D36-4FFB-B95E-EE943355E16B.png
There's been updates since 4th March.
I'd suggest you've been hoaxed.
It’s true.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
So some got it a month before others? Hmmm....

I hate to break a conspiracy theory, but 4/3/18 means different things in US and in Europe.

Anyway, the update is out on iOS tonight, and there's indeed a one week free trial for silver subscription for everyone.
The other major mobile platform that supports subscriptions is Google Play, and we're working to bring it there as well later.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I hate to break a conspiracy theory, but 4/3/18 means different things in US and in Europe.

Anyway, the update is out on iOS tonight, and there's indeed a one week free trial for silver subscription for everyone.
The other major mobile platform that supports subscriptions is Google Play, and we're working to bring it there as well later.
Ohhhh yes I forget that the month and days get switched. I shouldve caught that, since I'm from the islands and that's how they do it there. Now it all makes sense. Thanks.

Top Bottom