Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New to forum

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Oh and one more thing. We like to find the real life buildings that are in the game. There is a thread here where we have posted a lot that we've found
- https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/airport-city-buildings-in-real-life.40858/

If you scroll to the bottom of the building pages in the wiki, there will be an entry for the real life building if we have found a match.

We have also mapped the buildings we have found in the real world https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/e...&ll=38.441985745895465,-73.06851974955055&z=6

skyvet

Sadly Missed
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gd17t8q
Username
skyvet
Thanks for your welcome messages, and for the information. My alliance is a lonely place, so please feel free to pay a visit if you have time, and maybe consider joing me! I pledge to complete all alliance missions each week, but any extra help would be welcomed.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi everyone,
I've just registered with the forum, and look forward to exchanging views and information with you all.
I have been playing the game for some time, but was unaware of this forum until now, so apologies for my late arrival!
Regards,
skyvet
Hello and welcome to the members forum - you have made the right decision by becoming a member. I too was unware of the members forum for a year, before finding it, purely by chance. Have been playing for seven years, forum member for 6 years.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks for your welcome messages, and for the information. My alliance is a lonely place, so please feel free to pay a visit if you have time, and maybe consider joing me! I pledge to complete all alliance missions each week, but any extra help would be welcomed.
When you find sometime you will need to create your signature page - the link below will take you to the user guide - How To Design Your Members Forum Signature Page And How To Post To The Members Forum -

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi everyone,
I've just registered with the forum, and look forward to exchanging views and information with you all.
I have been playing the game for some time, but was unaware of this forum until now, so apologies for my late arrival!
Regards,
skyvet
Hi skyvet,

Welcome to the Forum, good to have you with us! A friend request is on its way to you (U1 ….. - kindly accept). Thank you.

HAPPY FLYING!

🤗 Thank you for accepting my FR.
Cheers!

Last edited:
Top Bottom