Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Tasks - Upgrade Terminal, Control Tower and City Hall to Level 7

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Upgraded all buildings, just glad I had plenty of coins available.... Spent about 1.5 million.... How to finish them.
All gifts welcome.
They didn't wait long to issue the next update after the 'it came from outer space' quest. Finished that today.
Also got the final ship from Vladivostok, only took 185 flights...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi Tom.
The building need huge amounts of cash. And as usual greenies or neighbours to complete.
When I switched from a road-heavy layout to a cash-farm layout (not as pretty but many more commercial buildings) I started collecting lots of coins, so I was ready for this. I spent four greenies on the Terminal and will wait the 96 hours for the others. Thanks to you and other good neighbors I already have all the Arch Metal Detectors and Parking Meters I need. I'm also flying non-stop to Amsterdam. So far I've picked up a Beverage Cooler and a Wall Speaker so I'm on my way.
Cheers,
Other Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I must have missed it but when you are in upgrade mode for any of these new buildings, can you still send flights?
Yes. But the increases (as in the maximum population for the Town Center) don't take effect until the building is completed.
UPDATE: As Sky Ranger points out below, there are exceptions to this.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Yes. But the increases (as in the maximum population for the Town Center) don't take effect until the building is completed.
Cheers,
Tom
diwata Lucky for me, I did not download the latest Android update. I am still on version 1.98. As soon as I clicked the "Build" button, I immediately received the increase in population and terminal passengers...even though I needed four days of construction and many upgrade items to collect from flights/neighbors. This did not work for extra hanger construction, though...still have to wait for Control Tower to be completed for that.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
diwata Lucky for me, I did not download the latest Android update. I am still on version 1.98. As soon as I clicked the "Build" button, I immediately received the increase in population and terminal passengers...even though I needed four days of construction and many upgrade items to collect from flights/neighbors. This did not work for extra hanger construction, though...still have to wait for Control Tower to be completed for that.
Perhaps it's the old version of AC you have or perhaps it's the difference between Android and iOS. Or perhaps its the occasional "good" bug. I stand corrected that it's not absolute.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
greensmith After version 1.98, GI quickly launched Android version 1.99.1 (or.2) which, I'm sure, corrected their goof. (sometimes their haste to launch new quests/missions can work in our favor)
It made me very suspicious; so, I decided to wait it out and play the older version; since, other players on the forum were reporting no new (seemingly obvious) changes.
BTW, the increase in terminal passengers has been great. -Can't wait to get that extra hanger, too. :)

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
greensmith After version 1.98, GI quickly launched Android version 1.99.1 (or.2) which, I'm sure, corrected their goof. (sometimes their haste to launch new quests/missions can work in our favor)
It made me very suspicious; so, I decided to wait it out and play the older version; since, other players on the forum were reporting no new (seemingly obvious) changes.
BTW, the increase in terminal passengers has been great. -Can't wait to get that extra hanger, too. :)

I noticed the same increase. After the update it became the normal amount.. Lucky me I don't have a need for passengers;)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Finished with Terminal L7. So 800 passengers. I have 900, but i assume should be 920.
Wondering, what types of buildning gives +20?
I have 1x Alien Legacy, 2x Space Travel Monument, 2x Crop Circles and 1x Astronaut Academy (i think UFO Monument gives only coins).
Is possible that also AA gives coins only, no increase of passengers? Thanks! (y)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
OK, found answer here, in one of Aero posts

AL is upgrading passengers by 20
6 AL is max I believe, so 6 x 20 + 660 = 780 passengers

And:
All reward buildings increase population cap by 20
I also found one of my saved picture, that AA give +20 for population and not passengers. :meh:

So, need more AL's or STM's. (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avvbz4e
Username
Wport-(item i need)
Finished with Terminal L7. So 800 passengers. I have 900, but i assume should be 920.
Wondering, what types of buildning gives +20?
I have 1x Alien Legacy, 2x Space Travel Monument, 2x Crop Circles and 1x Astronaut Academy (i think UFO Monument gives only coins).
Is possible that also AA gives coins only, no increase of passengers? Thanks! (y)

Space Travel Monument and Crop Circles give +20 passengers, UFO monument and record studio (or whatever it's called) give +20 population.

It would be great to have a builing that increases the amount of fuel....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hi guys! My game is officially back and running today after a month of it being force closed and bugged! I need items for the upgrade too...I can send Fuel Catalyst, Mayor's Portrait, Beverage Cooler and Airline Route Map back!

Top Bottom