Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Reserve Hangar

@Madge59230 Who provided the info for lvl3 speed up? He/she should be able to tell the lvl13 price soon.
@Barkmi4 (Mike) did you purchase the RH lvl3 upgrade? If yes, when will it be finished?
My next level up is Rh level 3, so the basic info came from my game. Speed up I don’t have.

RH level 4 needs an alliance level of ? , between 2 and 10! My guess level 6.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9675

:mad::mad::mad::mad:(n)(n)(n)(n)(n) to this whole thing w reserve hangars.
W 3 games-4 games I keep current with updates, events and things,thats 4X I have to redo what GI has undone.
And if I dont fly with an alliance which needs to be level 2 or higher to go beyond Rlevel 2, than I'm SOL even more
Yep this game gets worse instead of better imho

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
But now I wonder what this BIG change is. It cant be related to just more or cheaper slots. Something revolutionary must be in the works
Personally, I think it would be great if the BIG change is going to include the option that any planes in the hanger won't effect the weekly Alliance destinations, only the planes that are out. Because right now I am not buying any more faster planes 'cause I don't want to get stuck with a small plane that will forever influence my Alliance missions.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Personally, I think it would be great if the BIG change is going to include the option that any planes in the hanger won't effect the weekly Alliance destinations, only the planes that are out. Because right now I am not buying any more faster planes 'cause I don't want to get stuck with a small plane that will forever influence my Alliance missions.
Welcome to the union! I've been stating this exact point for months. It's the only change that I consider BIG

:mad::mad::mad::mad:(n)(n)(n)(n)(n) to this whole thing w reserve hangars.
W 3 games-4 games I keep current with updates, events and things,thats 4X I have to redo what GI has undone.
And if I dont fly with an alliance which needs to be level 2 or higher to go beyond Rlevel 2, than I'm SOL even more
Yep this game gets worse instead of better imho
Level 2 is at least 12 slots. More than in old system and with no gold spent. Put your 3 or 4 games in an alliance of yourself. Level 2 is not exactly earth shatteringly high!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I don't.
If others will refrain as well, maybe GI will understand and make price adjustments.
Free2Play one time made a very clear post about this topic. I don't recall his exact words, but in short, his point was: Don't count on it, they will just as easily pull the plug from this game and move on to a next game. So you might think it is overpriced, but if you like the game and would like to keep playing it for a while, don't hope everyone will stop spending money since that will be the end of the game. ;)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I don't.
If others will refrain as well, maybe GI will understand and make price adjustments.
Yeah as Argi said, this won't really solve anything. I know this forum is large, but we barely make up 1% of the total player base of the game. Are the prices a tad bit high? Sure it is, but if you want to unlock the full potential of the game, it's going to cost you. I think the best approach is to plan your fleet size to keep the least that you need to keep, which will minimize how much you need to spend. Also, I woudnt go buying slots until you know what the BIG change is thats coming.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Looking forward to the Reserve Hangar (L2) becoming sold and live this time tomorrw afternoon - my great thanks to all who helped makes this possible, with upgrade gift items. Twelve storage slots should be more than enough.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I had not realised that a free storage slot (now two free storage slots) becomes available when you upgrade your Reserve Hangar to Level Two - a bit of a result.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
Are those prices seems reasonable to you?
About 40 USD in order to receive a hangar slot in a game?

It's just doesn't make sense!

It's almost like GI wants people to eventually quit playing by becoming cost-prohibitive, which is crazy because people that have gotten to the level where that many slots are actually being used are GI's best customers and have been their most loyal. I can see things in the game becoming increasingly expensive in coins, because the higher up in the game you get, game play generates more and more coins with the accumulation of buildings, but unlike coins, the higher up in the game you get, game play generates fewer and fewer greenies. Now, I realize that the game isn't charity. It's a business. But a player should be able to play the game for, say, $10 or $12 a month, the cost of a Netflix subscription or Amazon Prime subscription, which use way more bandwidth and server space on the company side for each customer than this little game does. Pricing their best customers out by getting to the point where to continue we must pay $40 for a single hangar slot that doesn't actually exist anywhere but in a computer and as part of a game where continued play eventually becomes impossible by asking for more and more money from players or face the increasingly untenable and straight-up undoable predicament of having to try and save up greenies for months and months for one simple single thing (like a hangar slot) among hundreds of simple things is just bad business.

It's almost like GI wants people to eventually quit playing by becoming cost-prohibitive, which is crazy because people that have gotten to the level where that many slots are actually being used are GI's best customers and have been their most loyal. I can see things in the game becoming increasingly expensive in coins, because the higher up in the game you get, game play generates more and more coins with the accumulation of buildings, but unlike coins, the higher up in the game you get, game play generates fewer and fewer greenies. Now, I realize that the game isn't charity. It's a business. But a player should be able to play the game for, say, $10 or $12 a month, the cost of a Netflix subscription or Amazon Prime subscription, which use way more bandwidth and server space on the company side for each customer than this little game does. Pricing their best customers out by getting to the point where to continue we must pay $40 for a single hangar slot that doesn't actually exist anywhere but in a computer and as part of a game where continued play eventually becomes impossible by asking for more and more money from players or face the increasingly untenable and straight-up undoable predicament of having to try and save up greenies for months and months for one simple single thing (like a hangar slot) among hundreds of simple things is just bad business.
Sounds like you should give up now.

This is or was a thread about a new game building to fill in some blanks but like usual gets hijacked by people who don’t apparently enjoy playing just moaning. Think I might set up a moaners thread.

D

Deleted member 9675

This was really done by poor mismanagement in my opinion.
See When planes were in the reserve hangars prior to this $%$ move, we were getting missions not just for those planes but for those in the warehouse also.
So with my limitations at the moment of having two open slots, I move two jumbos to the reserve and attempt to use my condors to start my 2nd mission.
ONLY I CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even after selling several jumbos, The only option I had for my condors was to see them for a mere fraction of what I paid.
Yet there were card planes, fighters, and even the stupid santa sleighs which we will never use again, THAT I COULD USE!!!
@Ur-quan you n your team really screwed up this time

D

Deleted member 9675

Level 2 is at least 12 slots. More than in old system and with no gold spent. Put your 3 or 4 games in an alliance of yourself. Level 2 is not exactly earth shatteringly high!
Im working on it, but it stinks I had to sell 10 condors so i could buy less of them to do alliance mission.
I could NOT take them from my warehouse for use, even after freeing up those 1st 2 slots and selling a few jumbos that were active

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
This was really done by poor mismanagement in my opinion.
See When planes were in the reserve hangars prior to this $%$ move, we were getting missions not just for those planes but for those in the warehouse also.
So with my limitations at the moment of having two open slots, I move two jumbos to the reserve and attempt to use my condors to start my 2nd mission.
ONLY I CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even after selling several jumbos, The only option I had for my condors was to see them for a mere fraction of what I paid.
Yet there were card planes, fighters, and even the stupid santa sleighs which we will never use again, THAT I COULD USE!!!
@Ur-quan you n your team really screwed up this time
You lost me here completely Brian. I am still able to move aircraft from my warehouse, but it must be to a vacant stand. I cannot transfer an aircraft from the warehouse direct to the reserve hanger. I tried this with a spare Ranger Jumbo - no problem at all - out of warehouse to a vacant stand.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Sounds like you should give up now.

This is or was a thread about a new game building to fill in some blanks but like usual gets hijacked by people who don’t apparently enjoy playing just moaning. Think I might set up a moaners thread.

There is a huge difference between enjoy playing and enjoy paying.
As written here it's a business, but yet prices has to be reasonable.
I understand you enjoy paying significant amount of money, that's OK, but others prefer to pay a reasonable amount for the game.
That's not moaning.thats expressing one's opinion.

There is a huge difference between enjoy playing and enjoy paying.
As written here it's a business, but yet prices has to be reasonable.
I understand you enjoy paying significant amount of money, that's OK, but others prefer to pay a reasonable amount for the game.
That's not moaning.thats expressing one's opinion.
I dont pay to play, but I play without moaning. This thread is about the new reserve hangar. The same people are negative about all aspects of this game all th estime and it’s getting tedious. The difference between expressing an opinion and moaning is that the opinion never changes and is done very very frequently.
If you can help with the practical information asked for in this thread, then reply but if not don’t. Can you tell me the cost of reserve hangar level 3 slots 13, 14 or 15? Yes in green notes. I want facts not opinions for the WIKI.

D

Deleted member 9675

You lost me here completely Brian. I am still able to move aircraft from my warehouse, but it must be to a vacant stand. I cannot transfer an aircraft from the warehouse direct to the reserve hanger. I tried this with a spare Ranger Jumbo - no problem at all - out of warehouse to a vacant stand.
Which I did try to move my condors to empty stands IT DID NOT WORK!!!!

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
I dont pay to play, but I play without moaning. This thread is about the new reserve hangar. The same people are negative about all aspects of this game all th estime and it’s getting tedious. The difference between expressing an opinion and moaning is that the opinion never changes and is done very very frequently.
If you can help with the practical information asked for in this thread, then reply but if not don’t. Can you tell me the cost of reserve hangar level 3 slots 13, 14 or 15? Yes in green notes. I want facts not opinions for the WIKI.
If you don't pay, you have no greenies. That's a fact, Not an opinion (the 3 free greenies every week will not take you anywhere. That is also a fact, not opinion.

As level 3 requires impossible amount of gold coins, I am at level 2, and probably stay at level 2 for good.

If you don't pay, you have no greenies. That's a fact, Not an opinion (the 3 free greenies every week will not take you anywhere. That is also a fact, not opinion.

As level 3 requires impossible amount of gold coins, I am at level 2, and probably stay at level 2 for good.
Patience. AC gave you 5 + 3 last week, that already 8. This is a long term game not a quick fix of adrenaline. There are plenty of people here Lvl 80, developed cities who have never paid a cent. If you really want or need rh3, you’ll get there. Yes You need gold and silver to open it, not greens. Those you get by flying hard. It’s a long term game THAT is a fact. You do not have to buy greenies if you don’t want to. That’s a fact.

Top Bottom