Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android New post, old problem.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
pluto
what the f... is happening with them. it is really frustrating. it is now more than 14 days and no update. what are they going to give us windows players for what we are missing :unsure:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r4ye2rh
Username
Coloradotaz
I received a Microsoft Windows update from Microsoft but nothing from GI, still no fix, yes this is frustrating, I keep sending requests to them but they dont even answer them.

I received a Microsoft Windows update from Microsoft but nothing from GI, still no fix, yes this is frustrating, I keep sending requests to them but they dont even answer them.
Not surprised they dont answer. Quite honestly everyone knows there’s a problem. The more you continue to send messages to them, the more they get inundated and unable to reply to other problems. Or even yours. It’s been said before - sending multiple messages slows down replies.

There is a problem. They are working on it. One group of users have had their update today, the others will come. Jumping up and down just gets you exhausted and frustrated, and the rest of us equally pissed off at the one and only subject.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
bobcat
Many, Google App Store, IOS App Store, GamesToday
By the way, this game is actually a niche game, and not many people can really like this game
Especially after Giant, the test of patience by the number of flights of those planes is...................
Maybe this is a "niche" game, but so is Star Trek Timelines, and their updates work just fine.

Top Bottom