Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Player Needs Friends

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
lust4kicks
I started playing this game a couple days ago, but cannot get any of my known friends who play online games to play with me. I had to use my secondary FB account just to have one friend to play with.
Would you have any suggestions or know anyone who could buddy up with me for this gameplay?
Thanks, hope to hear from you soon.
Rob

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
You are in the right place. You’ll need to share your friend code so that people can add you.

Neighbours fall into a few groups;
1 you’ll want some neighbours with nice cities to visit daily for launch items. Try here for a start; https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/neighbors-with-planetarium-needed.18894/page-44
2 you’ll want some neighbours around a similar level so that you can trade useful items (high level players often won’t be able to send what you need). The more information you provide the better (e.g. game level, friend code).
Most players (from the forum at least) change their game name to include the items they would like to receive, e.g. ’Mike F20’ indicating I’d like Fuel 20 as a gift - here is a link to the shortcut names we use; https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/ac-shortcut-items-with-multi-language-descriptions.21637/

Hi
your friend code just doesn’t look right
neither your reference to FB
are you playing on FBGameroom ?
if you are, and as you’ve just started, forget about it. That version will be discontinued around June this year
go to windows store and download the Airport City App
start playing that version. You will find, under the “social button” (three silhouettes) your true friend code. And you’ll find in this forum plenty of players to play with
t

Tirakotchi

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dzmhrmo
Username
Dutchman
I started playing this game a couple days ago, but cannot get any of my known friends who play online games to play with me. I had to use my secondary FB account just to have one friend to play with.
Would you have any suggestions or know anyone who could buddy up with me for this gameplay?
Thanks, hope to hear from you soon.
Rob
Join my alliance and you'll have many plus support. DM if interested

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
lust4kicks
Hi
if you are, and as you’ve just started, forget about it. That version will be discontinued around June this year
start playing that version. You will find, under the “social button” (three silhouettes) your true friend code. And you’ll find in this forum plenty of players to play with
t

My new code(s) are:
20ysppok1
20ybln6zd

Please add us,
much appreciate, thanks

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
lust4kicks
Im sorry for being a bit clueless, could you please tell me where to find this code?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
lust4kicks
Hi
t
Ok, Got the App from the microsoft store, it is different
Which code am i looking for?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
lust4kicks
You are in the right place. You’ll need to share your friend code so that people can add you.

Neighbours fall into a few groups;
1 you’ll want some neighbours with nice cities to visit daily for launch items. Try here for a start; https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/neighbors-with-planetarium-needed.18894/page-44
2 you’ll want some neighbours around a similar level so that you can trade useful items (high level players often won’t be able to send what you need). The more information you provide the better (e.g. game level, friend code).
Most players (from the forum at least) change their game name to include the items they would like to receive, e.g. ’Mike F20’ indicating I’d like Fuel 20 as a gift - here is a link to the shortcut names we use; https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/ac-shortcut-items-with-multi-language-descriptions.21637/

Here:
8837FCDA-30DB-4D31-A2E8-E05917BC38C7.jpeg
E742D433-29AE-485B-BF14-83A9422D651A.jpeg
9A187C0C-5C67-469F-9846-18406F243E9F.jpeg

Ok, Got the App from the microsoft store, it is different
Which code am i looking for?
No it’s not it’s the same as the rest of us. All still sounds very weird. If you’ve already become friends with yourself on FB, you’ve already sent your code. Even tho FB game doesn’t exist anymore! You can fill up with random players from the internet.

Top Bottom