Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New mini game

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
031qspgr
Username
Carly
i
Have you reached the limit of 100 f50, if you have, you won't get it unless you use one from warehouse
Unfortunately no. I currently have 59 x F50. Since my last message I have been rewarded further gifts of F50 in the mini game and they still haven’t been added 😫

Thank you for replying. Next time I play the mini game I will look closer to see whether some of the gifts are multiple (that add up to 10) 🙂

As for F50, it’s frustrating that I’m not receiving it when it tells me at the end of the game that it is one of my gifts. I love collecting fuel - I’m always needing extra 😂
Yes, same here. We all require fuel and when miss out is frustrating. :banghead:

But G! are amateurs so if your expectations are only slightly above absolute zero you won't be as disappointed. :clown:

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
After doing many mini game today and getting around 12 F50s, 25+ F20s and many pax rewards (P5 and above) (All of these which are usually stored in warehouse) are directly added to the counter and not to warehouse, check it next time you play the minigame
Prior to the intra-quest update, these items were not added.

Top Bottom