Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New mini game

Bet no one found this. I was looking for how many jackets etc I had in the warehouse and found this:
Capture double reward.PNG

I would check to see if you had one too.

I am not sure if its work with all type of planes for me i send Condor and owl just worked with owl.
Please post here if you try it with other planes.
When i send a TB plane to Busan and Owl both have the wheel steering flashing in same time ;)
This mean if you send a plane from the task event it will get the wheel steering (y)
I forget to take a screenshot but today if there is a chance i will do it.

Is it gained only by speeding the plane?
Yes. You have to play the minigame and hit the gift boxes to get the prizes. Additionally if you pass thru the check points your plane will be speed up.
Sky captains, junior pilots, family ticket, fuel hydrant, items chests, excavation maps, fuel, etc. more often than not lower value prizes, but if you play enough, you also get the better ones.
of course you have to successfully end the minigame to gather them.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
031qspgr
Username
Carly
I have played the mini game LOTS these past few days! I notice that sometimes the rewards I am given can include as little as 2 music discs, other times it could be as many as 30+. Does anyone know what determines the amount of music discs you can earn or is it just random? Obviously, the more the better :)

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
I've gotten pretty good at the mini game. Except..... has anybody figured out how to get the gifts that are in the middle of a thunder cloud? I can get the ones on the edges by clipping them with my wings, and the ones behind by simultaneously decreasing speed and diving down hard. But those that are in the middle..... is this a trick to get us to spend greenies or what? If anyone has figured out the trick, please let me know.

I've gotten pretty good at the mini game. Except..... has anybody figured out how to get the gifts that are in the middle of a thunder cloud? I can get the ones on the edges by clipping them with my wings, and the ones behind by simultaneously decreasing speed and diving down hard. But those that are in the middle..... is this a trick to get us to spend greenies or what? If anyone has figured out the trick, please let me know.
Here's what I found out so far, spend the greenies or do what I do just plain ignore them. Remember that sometimes you can't have it all all the times so I use a very simple advice whenever I'm faced with such: a bird in the hand is really, really worth 30 in the bush...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
031qspgr
Username
Carly
Another question - I often complete the mini game where I have collected all 10 gifts, but at the end it doesn’t actually give me 10 rewards. Has anyone else noticed that? Also, some of the rewards I have be awarded have included the 50 units of fuel, but when I check to see if if it has been added to my Warehouse fuel or to my fuel at the top of my airport page, it’s not there ☹️ Can anyone help me out please.

Another question - I often complete the mini game where I have collected all 10 gifts, but at the end it doesn’t actually give me 10 rewards. Has anyone else noticed that? Also, some of the rewards I have be awarded have included the 50 units of fuel, but when I check to see if if it has been added to my Warehouse fuel or to my fuel at the top of my airport page, it’s not there ☹️ Can anyone help me out please.
Often multiple gifts are received so likely why not all 10 are shown but counts should add up? 🤔

I've noticed same with F50 but only once so will try to pay more attention.

Nothing we can do but suggest reporting to GI and hope they fix prior to events end. :cry:

Last edited:
Often multiple gifts are received so likely why not all 10 are shown but counts should add up. 🤔

Nothing we can do but suggest reporting to GI and hope they fix prior to events end. :cry:
I've noticed the same too..

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
031qspgr
Username
Carly
Often multiple gifts are received so likely why not all 10 are shown but counts should add up. 🤔

Thank you for replying. Next time I play the mini game I will look closer to see whether some of the gifts are multiple (that add up to 10) 🙂

As for F50, it’s frustrating that I’m not receiving it when it tells me at the end of the game that it is one of my gifts. I love collecting fuel - I’m always needing extra 😂

Thank you for replying. Next time I play the mini game I will look closer to see whether some of the gifts are multiple (that add up to 10) 🙂

As for F50, it’s frustrating that I’m not receiving it when it tells me at the end of the game that it is one of my gifts. I love collecting fuel - I’m always needing extra 😂
Have you reached the limit of 100 f50, if you have, you won't get it unless you use one from warehouse

Top Bottom