Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New iOS update - v1.18

Just started the new quest yesterday, as I decided to load up on greenies!!! Wow, are the drop rates poor. Playing fairly regularly since the update, I have not gotten one section of the three guest plane portions completed yet. Also, I did not get one single item to drop from visiting guest shops. Can't even check again until gifts reset tonight!!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just started the new quest yesterday, as I decided to load up on greenies!!! Wow, are the drop rates poor. Playing fairly regularly since the update, I have not gotten one section of the three guest plane portions completed yet. Also, I did not get one single item to drop from visiting guest shops. Can't even check again until gifts reset tonight!!!
See my strategy for this quest that I posted yesterday on this thread. The key is getting as many of your own Gift Shops as possible. They refresh every 15 minutes. Also, a Spy Glass (four greenies) really improves the drop rate for the bills/banknotes you need to earn Gift Shops.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
Ianda11 - done
I did not use any bonuses but I started via jumbos.
The drop rate is quite good (I finish building the gift shops because I have built 8 pcs already), all the quest items have been accumulated several days ago.
I am flying to Los Angeles and Chicago for stars now.

Top Bottom