Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New IOS update: On the wings of love!

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Finally IOS has also the Valentine Quest. But only for 9 days and 12 hours.....
Removing the roads from the Merry-go-rounds before updating protected me for automatic finish.
Quest is similar to Android but.... after 6 or 7 months I see visiting neighbours again!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Just updated a few minutes ago. I opened the game after updating and the first thing i recieved was a Christmas tree!!! a continuation to Santa's Bad Day Quest. What i found ineresting was that i recieved 2 shears prior to updating showing up as shears in my inbound gift list. Then after updating, their logos turned to fuel FB(3+). It is usually the opposite. I hope this doesnt affect my ability to receive shears. Ill keep posting of any other concerns. On a good note, the items i have depleted from Duke's airship have been restocked but time left for airship's departure was not reset.
Cheers!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
I also received a Christmas tree upon doing the update. I have 2 theories on this:

1) A lot of folks got short changed on the previous Christmas Event because it was deactivated early, this could be means to accommodate those folks? Although, i did manage to complete it so this theory is very thin.

2) A lot of folks had Donut shops removed after the last update and this could be compensation. Although, i'd rather have my donut shops back or the greens that i used to buy them returned. This tree thing hasn't dropped anything useful on my Android game since the Christmas update.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
I received 30 greenes to compensate my 4 Donuts last week.
I received GI codes for two Ice Hotels (second for my main game and first for my support game) to compensate the early finish of this quest on my support game.
I suppose the Christmas Tree is an bug like a "new gifting behavior".
Sorry but I cannot discover a simple rule "how to send gifts via one step". Four steps gifting is too complicated but three steps gifting is too long.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I have re-roaded Waverly huff and now have a Conservatory, 4 Gazebos, 2 Bridal Salons, 3 Romantic Cafes and 3 Sweet Shops to visit.
Does anyone know if I should re-road the Garden of Love?
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I also have kept most of my buildings from last year, but my bouquets and cupid sweets (whatever they are called) have reset to zero, and I need to complete three each (of course I have most of the materials). Didn't check for any other mishaps yet...But whoever wants to visit to get sweets or flowers, there's a conservatory and a bunch of buildings that drop them.

Top Bottom