Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• This is where all the newly created groups will be announced.
    However, if when creating your group you set it to hidden, then it will not be announced here.
    You cannot create new threads in this section of the forum, however you can comment on new group announcement threads.

New Group Created - Bonus codes

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Barkmi4 (Mike) has created a new group called Bonus codes.

Sick of looking in a new place every week for bonus codes?
Here I am trialing a group structure which will have a single thread to post the bonus codes. After each code is added the thread will be locked to prevent the thank you replies, leaving a single thread containing only codes.

A selection of moderators would be useful to allow for timely code postings.

Here I am trialing a group structure which will have a single thread to post the bonus codes. After each code is added the thread will be locked to prevent the thank you replies, leaving a single thread containing only codes.

I joined the group (y)

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Not interested because I never get the codes early. But your thread that says "if your interested, put your name here" was locked for me. Thinking at least @FlyingViking but maybe a few more from our alliance
Shouldn’t be locked - you may need to join the group (it’s open) to post. Could you try and let me know?

Device
  1. Windows PC

I'm still very early in the game, so all the help I can get will be greatly appreciated. This could be of great value to someone like me, so it will be very interesting to see how it works out. Many thanks Mike, and btw, 2 clicks and I was in! Never thought I would want to belong to a group that would have someone like me as a member! (Groucho?)

Top Bottom