Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Forum Members

Please be aware that to combat spam on the forum, all first posts have to be approved before becoming visible.
As such, please make sure that your first post is NOT in a group, but instead in the main forum.

If you make your first post in the group, this reduces who is able to approve this message, so it could take a lot longer to be approved.

There is a pop up message informing new members of this. If you run a group and are inviting non forum members to join, please ask that they post elsewhere on the site before joining your group.

Hope all that makes sense!

Please be aware that to combat spam on the forum, all first posts have to be approved before becoming visible.
As such, please make sure that your first post is NOT in a group, but instead in the main forum.

If you make your first post in the group, this reduces who is able to approve this message, so it could take a lot longer to be approved.

There is a pop up message informing new members of this. If you run a group and are inviting non forum members to join, please ask that they post elsewhere on the site before joining your group.

Hope all that makes sense!

@Dave

You always make sense !!

Regards
Harcourt

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
New guy here. Been trying to find a good resource for info on the game. Hopefully this is it!
You welcome to the forum.
Can you please tell more about your game what level you are and how many stars do you have what is your game name name.
This info will help other members to help you and maybe you can exchange daily gifts with them.
Good Luck

Device
  1. Android
You welcome to the forum.
Can you please tell more about your game what level you are and how many stars do you have what is your game name name.
This info will help other members to help you and maybe you can exchange daily gifts with them.
Good Luck
I'm working on that, but internet is down and hard to do on phone. So may or may not happen today. Sorry....

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03PM25GUD
Username
Dukemhs
Hello all, new member of the forum trying to figure out this fascinating game. Lvl 47 Stars 127. Friend code 03PM25GUD. Would love some new neighbors and to find an alliance appropriate for my low level. I have been playing the game for about 6-8 weeks now and have been part of a 10 member alliance who seems to be the only one actually completing the weekly alliance tasks. Any suggestions would be welcome!

Hi @dukemhs and welcome!

The forum has a specific section for alliance recruitment,
you can start by posting there, you can even copy paste your message above
(go to that forum, select ”new thread “, give a title, write message, you’re done)

i suggest you also take some time to browse the guides and wiki sections, lots of good info there. Links to those sections are on message #14 on this thread, the one just before yours.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hello all, new member of the forum trying to figure out this fascinating game. Lvl 47 Stars 127. Friend code 03PM25GUD. Would love some new neighbors and to find an alliance appropriate for my low level. I have been playing the game for about 6-8 weeks now and have been part of a 10 member alliance who seems to be the only one actually completing the weekly alliance tasks. Any suggestions would be welcome!
Hey there...welcome to the forum! If you want to join an alliance, you can join the Supernovas, which is a filler alliance for Chanel Royal Air...a top 30 alliance. If interested, feel free to send me a PM.

Top Bottom