Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Forum Members

Dave

350+ Star Club
Admin
Please be aware that to combat spam on the forum, all first posts have to be approved before becoming visible.
As such, please make sure that your first post is NOT in a group, but instead in the main forum.

If you make your first post in the group, this reduces who is able to approve this message, so it could take a lot longer to be approved.

There is a pop up message informing new members of this. If you run a group and are inviting non forum members to join, please ask that they post elsewhere on the site before joining your group.

Hope all that makes sense!

Please be aware that to combat spam on the forum, all first posts have to be approved before becoming visible.
As such, please make sure that your first post is NOT in a group, but instead in the main forum.

If you make your first post in the group, this reduces who is able to approve this message, so it could take a lot longer to be approved.

There is a pop up message informing new members of this. If you run a group and are inviting non forum members to join, please ask that they post elsewhere on the site before joining your group.

Hope all that makes sense!

@Dave

You always make sense !!

Regards
Harcourt

Pikipi

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
203evvz02
Username
Pikipi
Hi everybody. I'm new to this forum and think it will be lovely and useful. Love AC game and I'm playing it since february 2021. My code is 203evvz02. Level 53, 130 stars and 11 red hearts.
Thanks

Chloe11111

800+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
New guy here. Been trying to find a good resource for info on the game. Hopefully this is it!
You welcome to the forum.
Can you please tell more about your game what level you are and how many stars do you have what is your game name name.
This info will help other members to help you and maybe you can exchange daily gifts with them.
Good Luck

Device
  1. Android
You welcome to the forum.
Can you please tell more about your game what level you are and how many stars do you have what is your game name name.
This info will help other members to help you and maybe you can exchange daily gifts with them.
Good Luck
I'm working on that, but internet is down and hard to do on phone. So may or may not happen today. Sorry....

Top Bottom