Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Event: Celestial Festival

Device
  1. Android
I like the idea of "Daily quests", but I don't like the way how they are generated. Developers shall impose some constrains. Last time (in august event) I had a situation when I need to complete 10/8 flights with "Giant" and "Jumbo" for "medium" and "hard" quests, or collect 10 items from the flight. This time - again 10 items, and 10 flights (with "Thunderbird" - but I have only 1). If virtually blocks progress and kills all fun.

So, generating a quest like that, with > 2-3 long (> "Raven") flights, especially if there is only 1 plane of such type is beyond "good and evil".

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
I am running 14 planes to the event destinations only + 8 helis.
All of the fleet is flying almost at all times.

Yet, in the competition league. I am positioned at No. 46 with 16,301 points only.
How can I improve significantly, my league postion?

Jessica_01

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rh7poao
Username
Jessica
I am running 14 planes to the event destinations only + 8 helis.
All of the fleet is flying almost at all times.

Yet, in the competition league. I am positioned at No. 46 with 16,301 points only.
How can I improve significantly, my league postion?
I'm on 32,500 points, but at a significantly lower leverl than you with 8 planes & 2 helis. I've not even been flying much to the event distinations. My points come from completing the mini event tasks. The mid level one refreshes very 20 mins & is easy to complete for 400 points. The 5,600 daily bonus is also really simple to get. This event favours players who can log in & play every 2-3 hours during the day.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
I'm on 32,500 points, but at a significantly lower leverl than you with 8 planes & 2 helis. I've not even been flying much to the event distinations. My points come from completing the mini event tasks. The mid level one refreshes very 20 mins & is easy to complete for 400 points. The 5,600 daily bonus is also really simple to get. This event favours players who can log in & play every 2-3 hours during the day.
Thanks for the tip. Although I also completing those tasks as well.
Be glad for more tips.

Jessica_01

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rh7poao
Username
Jessica
Thanks for the tip. Although I also completing those tasks as well.
Be glad for more tips.
I think how you do on the leaderboard is more down to luck than other events. Some of the tasks are a lot harder than others & it's pot luck which you get. I play two games & in 1 I' keep compleing the 1,060 points task after 1 or 2 flights, while on my other game I've been stuck on the same task for over a day.

For this event I'm less worried about the leaderboard. I've already got 5 extra greens for clicking on the cars now I have a level 2 exhibition hall.

For this event I'm less worried about the leaderboard. I've already got 5 extra greens for clicking on the cars now I have a level 2 exhibition hall.
I agree. The level 2 Exhibition Hall combined with the land sale works, well I'd almost say like magic. I've bought 4 expansions already today. Finally some breathing space in my city... And with that the beginning of a magic square at last. Add to that the Energy Surge bonus (11 planks to go till level 3).
For medium level players like myself this event offers loads of opportunities: land, additional fuel and lots of easy to get additional stars... :).

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Still stuck on lv 1 exhibition hall because I have to get 70 flags. Only got around 50 so far...even after the constant clicking. Hoping the future upgrades wont depend much on those, else it's going to be a rough ride

Jessica_01

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rh7poao
Username
Jessica
I agree. The level 2 Exhibition Hall combined with the land sale works, well I'd almost say like magic. I've bought 4 expansions already today. Finally some breathing space in my city... And with that the beginning of a magic square at last. Add to that the Energy Surge bonus (11 planks to go till level 3).
For medium level players like myself this event offers loads of opportunities: land, additional fuel and lots of easy to get additional stars... :).
Yes, as a level 58 who's played for under 1 year, this is easily the best event ever. I've recieved 27 greens already today & have brought land expansions I'd expected to have to spend 2 months saving up for. The new power station giving +100 electric is a great bonus too.

It's taken a while, the mosaic glass was a right pain.

Level 4 exhibition hall. +40% fuel. 10% commercial income.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210925-215458.jpg
    Screenshot_20210925-215458.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20210925-215440.jpg
    Screenshot_20210925-215440.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 91
Still stuck on lv 1 exhibition hall because I have to get 70 flags. Only got around 50 so far...even after the constant clicking. Hoping the future upgrades wont depend much on those, else it's going to be a rough ride
you’ll need 100 of each item to get thru all levels

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items

I'm stuck on lvl1 as well, as I have managed to gain only 26 flags yet.
Any tips on how to let the game rain some flags for me as well?

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
What does a Level 3 EH provide? Do the greens continue to drop if you upgrade beyond Level 2?
Answering my own post ...

EH3 gives 25% more fuel capacity, and the greens indeed continue to drop. If anything it would seem the drop rate has increased substantially.

Edit : I received 4-6 greens in rapid succession shortly after upgrading to Level 3 - coincidence. The rate now seems to have dropped back, making the rate seem about the same as for EH2.

Last edited:
Top Bottom