Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Android update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
@Gt city, i've updated all my games yesterday to AC version 4.1.6 and just saw in Google Play, that there's a new update for AC on android for download. This is also called version 4.1.6, WEIRD!!!!! All 3 my games have this notice in Google Play.
Maybe they've fixed the Hangar "bugs"!!!
Did you noticed that also. I've NOT updated my games yet to that new version.

el_angelus

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04d2qwv1
Username
angelus
I also lost my repair slots that I purchased, also I have a giant in my repair that doesn`t repair. In the other hand...I received 1 golden falcon, 2 normal falcon and 1 golden jumbo
And YES...there is a new update 4.1.7.
With this crazy bug...who will update? LOL

Last edited:

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
OK - lost repair slot, now have ALL reserve Hangar slots available and Full of S2 Falcons :D
BUT there is a bug that I can't understand - my city is now 4114/2380 and sometimes it jumps to 6171/2380 - I can't build anything. and there is no way I can compensate for this difference.
And yes - I even got one S2 Jet :)
Now I have:
- 1 Jet S2 ("gift")
- 2 delta (old)
- 1 Powerful Delta (old)
- 3 Jumbo (old)
- 2 Falcon (old)
- 5 Falcon S2 ("gift")

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
OK - now I visitid neighbor - my 2 Falcon S2 that are in flight are safe + Jet S2 - lost 3 Falcon S2's + all Reserve hangar slots...

EDIT: I visited couple more neighbors - additional S2 Falcons (5) + additional S2 Jet - all slots available in Reserve Hangar AND Repair Hangar.

Sorry all, NO MORE VISITS TO NOBODY - I like this setup (2 Jet S2 and 7 Falcon s2) :)

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
OK - now I visitid neighbor - my 2 Falcon S2 that are in flight are safe + Jet S2 - lost 3 Falcon S2's + all Reserve hangar slots...

EDIT: I visited couple more neighbors - additional S2 Falcons (5) + additional S2 Jet - all slots available in Reserve Hangar AND Repair Hangar.

Sorry all, NO MORE VISITS TO NOBODY - I like this setup (2 Jet S2 and 7 Falcon s2) :)
Maybe that's a gift from GI. Wondering what they can offer to iOS users :D

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
Just installed NEW new update for Android on support game.
Before the upgrade I was visiting neighbors to try and get freebies - and I did - 5 S2 falcons and 1 S2 Jet.
Also All repair slots available in reerver Hangar and in Repair hangar.

Just wanted to confirm - all is still here after update.

BUT visiting neighbors is different story - ALL buildings for some neighbors (for ex. !Paul, 'gun - new account, InConvieinete both games) are with green lock (ready to be activated). Others are OK.

EDIT: So, there is definitly problem again with visiting neighbors. On the other hand free slots and plains look OK and permanent - so this is your call :)
I will be updating my main game shortly to make those free gift stick :)

Last edited:
Despite the reset and changing timer for collection from building, the gifting works as it should. I stopped to visit the cities, because it cancelled the progress of airplane repair. Quite annoying. I cross my fingers that the developers fix the glitches soon. Sometimes I have a feeling it would be easier from them to start from the scratch again.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
@Gt city, @flip123 and @Long, i don't know if this is mentioned already, if so my apologish.
Indeed after you visit 1 or 2 neighbors and go back to your city, all slots or some are opened in the Repair base.
Also in the Reserve Hangar there can be S2 planes or regular ones you didn't purchased.
Today i saw in my airports: When you have for example 3 Christmas Hangars and 3 "Russian" Quest Hangars, which where "sleeping" before the last update (Nov. 20), the hangars are now filled up with planes from the Reserve hangar.
So my conclusion is, i think: The more of those Hangars you have, the more planes will appear in the Reserve Hangar.
Have you guys seen this also, or am i the only one??? Plz. confirm!!

Hi all,
@Gt city, @flip123 and @Long, i don't know if this is mentioned already, if so my apologish.
Indeed after you visit 1 or 2 neighbors and go back to your city, all slots or some are opened in the Repair base.
Also in the Reserve Hangar there can be S2 planes or regular ones you didn't purchased.
Today i saw in my airports: When you have for example 3 Christmas Hangars and 3 "Russian" Quest Hangars, which where "sleeping" before the last update (Nov. 20), the hangars are now filled up with planes from the Reserve hangar.
So my conclusion is, i think: The more of those Hangars you have, the more planes will appear in the Reserve Hangar.
Have you guys seen this also, or am i the only one??? Plz. confirm!!
@vayka1 , I don't think the number and type of planes in your Reserve Hangar (due to the bug) have anything to do with the number of Sleigh Hangars of any other type of Hangers (I do NOT have a single Russian Hangar since I never played the Russian quest). The bug simply gives you some random planes, so it can be S2 or regular planes, and it changes almost every time you visit a neighbor. So you should just grab the plane you want and put in your regular Hangar.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
GI just upgraded my Early Christmas Gifts, From 12 Falcon S2, now I have 12 falcon S3.
Love the way GI treats player's (y):D:ROFLMAO::LOL:.
Plus All slots opened in RH and Repair Base. Saved 500+ Green's :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2hkb4r
Username
WYa
I have just received 30 Airport cash and 312000 coins as compensation from GI due to the following
I lost 2 slots plus 1 giant and 1 jet plane in my reserve hanger. Just opened a ticket with GI and see what they come up with

So if you have lost anything in the reserve hanger or repair base, send them a ticket and you might be able to get something back

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I would like to understand the key for the green locker, so far locked for me is SJ and Mroczny, strange why these two guys and not the others.
For me you have the green locker except for the hangars when I visit you.
Mroczny give the green locker including the hangars. But Sj is OK.
I have the version 4.1.7

Top Bottom