Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Android update

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
My main account updated while I was out - I noticed update when visiting others - I could visit all. Only glitch so far I have seen is selecting plane in hangar - it didn't select correct flights for the plane.
Have to check reserve hangar to see if one of my planes is in it. :)

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Updated and everything is fine.
1- Visited many neighbors and just one (Kazinho) gave me a Message from old version of AC.
2- All planes in reserve hangar are there
3- Launch a green and just wait if somebody colud join in.
4- The clock is 24h instead 6h.
5- Noticed and received gift without need to visit or check

Note: When update all my planes was on ground.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everyone,
I updated my games and everything is OK!!
I could visit on each game friends (12) on Android and IOS and i didn't loose any collections.
When i updated the games, all planes where on the ground, collected everything in the airports, collected all gifts and send them all out again.
So all games where clean. Before i quitted the games i paid a visit to Madlen Airborn, to be sure my games where saved.

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
I did notice earlier on one of my games, ALL of the spots in my repair base were available (including ones I never purchased) and the same for the Reserve hangar, and there were S2 planes in the I never purchased!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
@M22 and @spearman78, i've noticed that my game AYON1 has 5x Giant, 1x S2 plane, 2x Falcon and 1x Delta and 1 free slot
available in my Reserve Hangar. All those planes i've never purchased.
In the repair shop of the game there's only 1 slot activated, which i activated months ago by accident.
Don't know if i should sent off an available plane in the Reserve Hangar, like the S2. Maybe there's a bug behind it
which will affect the game, for example ot being able again to gifting/visiting or getting the Time Travel bug.
What do you guys think??? Will check NOYA12 and VAYKA1 tomorrow.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
@M22 and @spearman78, i was too curious about VAYKA1 and NOYA12 what the games have in the hangars, so i checked.
VAYKA1 has in the Reserve Hangar: 1x Jumbo for use and in the Repair Base 1x free slot, which was correct before the update. The game never purchased for a Jumbo in the Reserve Hangar.
NOYA12 has in the Reserve Hangar: 1x Jumbo and 1x Falcon S2 for use and in the Repair Base 4x free slot, which was before the update 1x.
The game never purchased for the plains in the Reserve Hangar.
See my previous post, should i use the planes in my Reserve Hangar????

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Just woke up and checked my Reserve Hangar and there were 10 falcon s2 in it, I quickly sold normal falcon and used s2 and after visiting madlen, my Reserve Hangar was again full of falcon s2.
photostudio_1447990599111.jpg

Nice Early Christmas Surprise by GI
Thanks a lot GI :D;)(y)
PS:I didn't take any advantage of bug's and please don't blame it on me:cool:,it's your programming skills which Gave me these.

Last edited:
Top Bottom