Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Android update

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Updated and everything is fine.
1- Visited many neighbors and just one (Kazinho) gave me a Message from old version of AC.
2- All planes in reserve hangar are there
3- Launch a green and just wait if somebody colud join in.
4- The clock is 24h instead 6h.
5- Noticed and received gift without need to visit or check

Note: When update all my planes was on ground.

I was able to join your launch with my second game (deadlylampshade) but it didn't even appear available to my first game. And hi, Marcio!:)

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
One bug report sent to GI - problem was leveling up on support account.
Didn't get notification for that or items/greens.

But I checked reserve hangars and here it goes:
- Main game - had Powerful delta before - now Jumbo
- Support game - had falcon (in Level 48 game?!) and now have Delta

EDIT: Main game lost repair hangar purchased slots - back to 1.

Last edited:
Well what a shambles, this morning I now have all slots free, bonus as that would cost an extra 450 green I think, only had seven before. But I lost two falcons in there, gained some giants, jumbos and a gold jet, funnily enough I used to have one s2 jet. In my repair base I've lost two slots so 30 greens worth. Good trade off I suppose but is it going to keep changing? Fortunately all the s3 planes I haven't used and brought into service at all yet are still in storage.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a250i8a
Username
MASK
Just woke up and checked my Reserve Hangar and there were 10 falcon s2 in it, I quickly sold normal falcon and used s2 and after visiting madlen, my Reserve Hangar was again full of falcon s2.
View attachment 2436
Nice Early Christmas Surprise by GI
Thanks a lot GI :D;)(y)
PS:I didn't take any advantage of bug's and please don't blame it on me:cool:,it's your programming skills which Gave me these.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!! ON THIS INCIDENT.
PLS. ADD ME a250i8a

Sky -

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahysz50
Username
Sky -
I upgraded my game and in the first look, everything looked ok. Reserve Hanger and Repair Base all intact. But every time you visit a neighbor a surprise waits for you in hanger and repair base!

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Today I opened my resrve hangar and now I have 5 giants, 1 falcon and 1 S2 jet that I haven`t plus all opened slots in reserve hangar. I'm sure that yesterday when I updated my reserve hangar was the same without these bonus.
Noticed a bug!!
Well, I bought a propeller-driven and transfer a powerful delta to reserve hangar. Sold the propeller-driven and restore S2 jet. Now I have 1 delta (already have and one desapear), 5 giants, 1 powerful delta (transfered some minutes ago), 2 falcons (a new one) and 1 free slot.

Be careful with reserve hangar!! You may lost something

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Just woke up and checked my Reserve Hangar and there were 10 falcon s2 in it, I quickly sold normal falcon and used s2 and after visiting madlen, my Reserve Hangar was again full of falcon s2.
View attachment 2436
Nice Early Christmas Surprise by GI
Thanks a lot GI :D;)(y)
PS:I didn't take any advantage of bug's and please don't blame it on me:cool:,it's your programming skills which Gave me these.
Visited your AC some minutes ago. After a long time waiting to return to my city, I need to restart the game. When opened again I have a new bonus.. 10 greens!

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Visited df99 and again when return to my city my game crash and need to restart. Nothing happened.
Visited "ac" and when return all planes in reserve hangar are gone except a delta and I lost one slot. I think the 10 greens visiting AJ it's to open the slot again. Let's visit more neighbors to see what will happen.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Lol, visited aj2 to see if I'd get some s2 falcons :whistle: that didn't work and reserve hangar stayed the same but now I have all repair slots open :D. Regular backups advised if visiting neighbours, could come out of this on top (y)
It happened because I wasn't having any plane's in my Reserve Hangar. Try visiting Anubhav if you have, you may get them;)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
New update.... :blackeye:
It takes ages that game starts... Even longer when I am visiting neighbors, it takes one minute or one and half to visit one neighbor. Before it works in 10 seconds....

But, that is not ONLY problem:
I had 3 slots in Reserve Hangar, and 2 Delta's and one Jet. I LOST SLOT 2 & 3 (it means 30 greenies!!!) and ALSO LOST TWO PLANES (one Delta and one Jet). Another Delta is stil in hangar, slot 1.

Ticket to GI is opened! :bookworm:

It seems every time you visit a neighbor, something could happen, means it may happen and it may not happen, mostly on the Reserve Hangar and Repair Station.

One thing being consistent and wrong is if you have a plane in the Repair Station, every time you visit a neighbor, the count down repair time would be reset and you have to click the start repair button again to restart the time count down. So unless you speed up the repair with either repair items or greens you would never complete the repair job if you visit neighbors. This is currently the biggest bug for me.

Other things that I noticed:
1. The Repair Station would have all slots open for one neighbor visit and then would change back to original for another neighbor visit.
2. The Reserve Hangar gave some free S2's, and so far they seem to stay. I got 4 different types of S2's and used 2, the other 2 are still there after several neighbor visits.
3. Randomly (when you log into the game or when you returned to your game from a neighbor's airport) there would be buildings with either coins or passengers ready for you to collect when in fact they should not be ready yet. For example, I have 6 same buildings and collected at the same time, the next time I came back to my game, 1 or 2 of them are ready to be collected again but others are still running the clock down.

UPDATE: the above observations are for my second game. I just updated my main game, I have visited several neighbors back and forth into my game, there hasn't been any abnormal things for Reserve Hangar or the Repair Station, and the repair clock does not get reset either. The only thing I see in my main game is there are buildings randomly ready to be collected. Will need to visit more neighbors to fully test out.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
If I read all this, it looks like the buildings stay the same, but sometimes the status of the buildings is taken over from the neighbor....

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
So my phone updated the game itself (thought I had turned that off but obviously not since I re-installed it) and I have gained all but the last repair slot which is more than the 2 I originally had. Also just built a reserve hanger to try out the bug, and low and behold there is a Delta sitting in it. At least this bug is working in my favour so far...

Top Bottom