Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Android update!! Easter mission

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
First dear Eugine thought Farmers market was a flight destination! But after I told him what it was, this is the "answer"!!

I have transferred your request to our developers and received a reply which I would like to share with you.
The quest was properly tested before and after being introduced to the game. It was also checked once again upon receiving your inquiry and no errors were found. All items eventually appear in the game from the buildings during the special offer. The drop rate is a game feature and it is supposed to be a real challenge to complete these quests. Please, don't give up trying and you will definitely succeed!

Hmm the same answer I get, in my opinion they are robots!

S

Sorumbas

Natalia is woken up and send me the following answer:

I have transferred your request to our developers and received a reply which I would like to share with you. The event was properly tested before and after being introduced to the game. It was also checked once again upon receiving your inquiry and no errors were found. All items eventually appear in the game. The drop rate is a game feature and it is supposed to be a real challenge to complete the event.
Please, don't give up trying and you will definitely succeed!

So I have nothing to complain, the developers don't make mistakes....:mad:

"supposed to be a real chalenge". I don´t think they know what a challenge is. In a challenge you need to achieve a goal depending on your skills and your efforts, the promotion is not a challenge, it is a luck game. A real challenge would be 500 flights in 15 days.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Weel another day visiting FM and.................................................... zero of drops.
Its a miracle does who allready finish this stupid mission.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Weel another day visiting FM and.................................................... zero of drops.
Its a miracle does who allready finish this stupid mission.
So far the only people who finished the mission - are the ones who have items from previous year.
At least it looks like that from the forum....
But I am waiting for the WWII mission.... :) (and two more Alien Legacy buildings)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Not had a good day so far, not one drop from my 9 markets and I somehow had Lukaku as my captain in Fantasy Football. However tomorrow I shall use the kind of sharp practise that I hope WG Grace would give a nod of approval at

Use Spyglass
Use the 55 crescents I have in stock
Hope to pick up some eggs to add to my current tally of FM's + I like culling the rabbits
Collect from FMs then use my 2 Golden Toads (and an Inconvertible Coin) in the warehouse for immediate colection again
Flights to Iceland/visits to neigbours Stone Castles for 2 Icelandic crests to give me two more Spy Glasses
Pick up other things bonus from flights and finally live the dream and use my Robot Loader on guest planes... not seen a scooter in months now!

Is 4 greens on a Golden Dice worth the expense in the hope of finishing this one off? Probably not.

S

Sorumbas

In three days i have no drops from my markets and i clicked at least 12 times everyday on them. I got yesterday the first drop from my neighbour.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I need 3 items, all for my last collection, to complete this quest.
Yesterday only 1 item from my 10 FM (the nuts) that were required to complete collection 3.
All I suggest to people is that for a quest like this always get the maximum number of buildings that will drop which will help get these items, even if it means the demolition of existing buildings to fit the 10 in.
IMO there is little chance if you have 4 FM and just visit neighbours to complete this mission.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
Today I got my 2nd organic menu but I need 4 more items to complete the 4 organic collections and with just 4 days and bad drop seems an already failure :(
My score: 6-2-2-7-4

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Well finaly i finish this mission, what do i do with the 5 farmer markets? Do you guys sell them when you finish the mission?
Congrats with your mission, I have delete most of my markets, because it was an irritating challenge. Now I have still 1 market, who knows what it gives to me... Deleting markets means: more land for other buildings and new challenges

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I have sold one, 10+ in the warehouse and 9 left on board.
Today I have had 3 Diary drops letting me finish another collection 10+ spare now, with 6 since the end of the quest.
Now I need more Vegetables.
I do not need the land yet, who knows with the next quest?
I have lots of buildings in my warehouse (including an Alien Legacy) and if I get really bored with internet access I probably will replan my city.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I thought I am the only one thinking about selling some of my farmer's markets. I have 8 and although I am not lacking for space, I didn't like that I have 8. It just doesn't look right. I am thinking of selling maybe half of them once I get maybe 3 more fresh vegetables just to stock up on them just in case.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I still preserve my 5 FM, it's incredible, but my score is a 13/0/11/19/15. I would like to obtain some damned collection before selling some FM.

Top Bottom