Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Android update!! Easter mission

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Hooray, I just got my first Farmer's market (I skipped this quest last year).
Should I be glad that I have something to do (unlike jimmy21, Aero & Kitty)?

Has anyone got Easter Eggs from friend's Rabbit Hole?
I got an Easter Egg a couple of weeks ago from my Xmas Tree, so that helps my collection by 1 egg.
You are right the Dali building is awful lol :D I don't even mind if I fail this mission :ROFLMAO:
Btw, the drop rate is very generous for this mission I think, I get the Farmer's Market in no time at all. I also got an egg from my Christmas Tree, but now I think... "well, that didn't matter much" because it's not hard to get the eggs. But then Christmas Tree dropped 2 items for the Organic Menu collection which I think is harder to complete.
So I guess now I'll be sending you Silver Crescent instead of Fuel3 or Passengers10 :D

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I've 2 markets now. Clicking on the markets of the neighbours didn't help me. To collect items is not so hard to do. I think its the second task (Markets items) that makes it very difficult, but... we have enough time I guess.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I have 2 Markets now

WARNING: if you use the crescent and you got a clover, wait til clover has been in your collection, don't click immediately a bunny for an egg, I was to quick three times today, I lost 3 greenies :cry::cry:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
I got three farmers market on the first day. Only need one more egg to get the last one although I need 26 leafs. But I have not gotten anything from the farmers market.

Thanks tdv for all the silver crescent

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Same here, 3 farmer markets which were really easy to get. Had 15 potential drops now but no items for the 'Bag of healthy foods' :/ Better luck tomorrow :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
4 farmer's market and nothing drops. Maybe after obtaining the eggs and leaves begins to drop the stuffs?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
This mission is a mixed bag for me. While it is has been easy for me to get eggs and got 1 farmers market, I didn't have any luck on my neighbors farmers markets. I have a lot of neighbors with farmers markets but none of them dropped even a single one.

Silver crescents - easy
Clovers - easy
Leaves - easy
Eggs - somewhat easy
Organic foods - impossible! (i have 9 neighbors with farmers markets, one with 6 of them, one with 5, one with 4, two with 3, three with 2) Not a thing dropped!:confused:

It's only been less than 2 days so we'll see what happens....

I do think this mission is not geared towards those who have already played this last Easter. Same for any other missions. I hope they create a new mission every year instead of rehashing.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
17eggs, 1 collection(farmersmarket) droprate went down terrible..... Still need 3 buttoneggs and a toyegg.
Got 1 farmersmarket and got 1 drop yesterday, still need a load off Leafs, but they drop with every bunny

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I have now 3 markets, 1 egg to go before the last market can build. 30 leafs to get for that third task is ready. My markets give me 2 items yesterday, so counting of 2 each day, hmm that is not funny!:oops:

Update: now 4 markets, need still crescents for the last 25 leafs!

Top Bottom