Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Neighbors with Planetarium Needed

LimSky

1200+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Lim
Anyone in need of neighbors (with planetariums and so on....)can send me requests (tag me so i know its a forummember)
Updated information after some friendcodes have changed over the last year

Main account 1---mo1=203006rf
Main account 2---mo2=20dbnfe4
Main account 3---mo3=20l60j6ab

Hi @mo elbo , sending requests to all your accounts from all my accounts :) Thanks for accepting!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0457hhs9o
Username
Pilot Snow
Anyone in need of neighbors (with planetariums and so on....)can send me requests (tag me so i know its a forummember)
Main account
2---mo2=20dbnfe4

Mo Elbo
Hello, I just sent you three requests.... my user name is Pilot Snow. Look forward to playing with you!

Nit Nit

Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27edojj7w
Username
Nit
Updated information after some friendcodes have changed over the last year

Main account 2---mo2=20dbnfe4
Sending request, please accept. Nit - Spare wire

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03rnqhk97
Username
Alex C
If you are looking for planetariums and training centers feel free to add my main game. Still need more than 300 neighbors to be on the number from 2015.
Hi
I have sent requests from my main account as I would like to visit your planetariums.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03rnqhk97
Username
Alex C
Main account
2---mo2=20dbnfe4

Mo Elbo
Hi
I have sent requests from my main and support accounts as I would like to visit your planetariums.

Top Bottom